• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Removing weapons from models by request

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ok I will but hm.... i got to find someone to help me with this since i got to play basketball i got practice tomorrow and the next they we play against a strong team :S
I g2 call some1 if i dont manage to make this all by tomorrow I will make the list now :D

what program do you use to do this? Vertex Modifier?

here are some requests done

Attachments

• grunt.mdx
    99.8 KB · Views: 48
  • HeroBladeMaster.mdx
    179.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Hellscreem.mdx
    176.5 KB · Views: 47
  • HeroDemonHunter.mdx
    377.5 KB · Views: 54
  • HeroTaurenChieftain.mdx
    354.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Jaina.mdx
    152.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Rexxar.mdx
    181.2 KB · Views: 56
  • SkeletonOrc.mdx
    116.2 KB · Views: 55
Level 15
Hello. I have a request, but instead of removing weapons, can you remove some pieces of armor that are attached to this model? I need it for an RPG I am making (which you can learn more about here.

The model in question is this one: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/hellscream-49473/?prev=search=hellscream&d=list&r=20

Can you remove the chest armor and shoulders, gauntlets, and greaves for me? Basically, just remove everything that has a skull on it. If you do it for me, I'd be much obliged! I'll give you some rep, and credit both you and the maker of the "Warrior" model.

Oh, and I've attached a picture just in case.

Attachments

• models_3175_screenshot.jpg
    models_3175_screenshot.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.