• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pikmin models

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

I'm wondering if anyone has model files from the Pikmin games. The pikmin games were a series on the GameCube. Specifically, I'm looking for the model of the main character, Captain Olimar. I've used this model before in games, so I know it exists, but I just can't find it anymore.

I've found the model file of the pikmin character by going through old maps and grabbing it from there, but the map where I used the Captain Olimar model is gone. I think Lord_T made them, but he's gone and he never posted them anywhere.

Does anyone know where it is? I've searched this site and the Chaos Realm, and google gives no results.

Maybe it was uploaded here a while ago. This is the page of the old pikmin model before someone took it down: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/pikmin-110151/

Status
Not open for further replies.