• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Person who can add Team Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I am looking for someone who can add team colors to models that don't have team colors.

Even if I read the tutorials about this many times, I just don't quite get it, and here I am requesting for someone.

I just need that someone to give team colors to a list of structures that I am going to give out. (I still have to make them, but I have to sleep.)

The models that I need to have a Team color are just default Warcraft models.

Give me a PM, or post here if you are interested.

I have 3 models in my mind for now; more to come.

Enchanted Gemstone Obelisk
Advanced Cold Tower
Magic Vault

I just want all units in my map to have team color since units that have no team color causes major confusion of who owns the unit, and it affects player performance.

Level 9
Alternative solution: give all units hero glow by attaching the hero glow model (find it in model section).

I have tried this. It looked ugly on some structures. Structures with a fat base doesn't seem like it had a glow (even with large attachment)

Another is that some model's origin is.... out of place. It's awkward to look at a structure with the glow not even on the center (it is noticeable too).

I could add glow to other structures, but I want it to be uniform: if one structure had a glow, then all of them must have one.

This is why I made this request. This is the only solution I can have...

I can leave buildings with no team color as is, but many of my friends have complained about this already that they had to search of their own, let's say, Granary to upgrade it.

Status
Not open for further replies.