• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc with a Spear/Pik/Glaive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
In the map I am working on pikemen are important tool to counter cavalry who crush other units beneath their mighty hooves but the orcish race dosen't have any pikeorc models available :(

I searched all over the hive and xgm but alas I only found one with a spear (I can't seem to find it now for reference) but it had clunky animations, a portrait which only showed half the head, and lots of clipping with the cape it had.

I would be grateful if somebody can make an orc with a spear or a pike or a glaive (like a naginata not the fake night elf 'glaive') model.

Level 12
That's a good model for an orc javelin thrower, but javelins and pikes or spears are different weapons with a different purpose. More technically the unit's javelin dissapears when thrown as it is designed for being a ranged unit and the way it holds the javelin (over his shoulder) is not ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.