• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

*NEW* Spell Factory

How Do You guys Rate My spell factory :P

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Sup guys. I figured let me try out my skills in triggering. Since my map is currently down and out of action for a while ill take request in GUI spells. I rather not take system request but I'll still take them. Heres more info. When Your Request Is Done I Will Personally Private Message You Saying It Is Done. ALSO PLEASE READ "what info I need" or I got the right to deny your spells. Its driving me nuts of people requesting spells with just the consent. I'm not guessing around......

Things I accept[c][c][r]
GUI Spells
GUI SystemsMap Fixing

I take any request and try to make them the best thing ever. Sometimes I improve it by adding my own touches and if you don't like them i offer a chance to change or remove it. I REALLY am warning people please stop making me do DOTA spells. I hate them very much lol. I may ban from making them. Now my spells are MPI. I Find that MUI is very useless but on some spells its a must and I guess i will try to include it if needed.
I take any request and try to make the coding as short as i possible can to insure you can understand what i meant. I also try to give you features that show if its working. This is like my auction system I made where you say -gold n it says the AI gold amount. I can guarantee to make it 100% of what you wanted.This is new thing i added since people love me to add my spells to their maps then look at it to see if their is any leaks to fix up. I don't know if this should be a main thing but ill add it for those noobs who dont know anything about mapping or if your stuck on triggers n need help. Don't think you will get fast action as i got spells to do but ill get to you ASAP when the spell I'm working on is done.
News

12/2/09
Yes sry I know I'm late on editing but yesterday was my only free day really to screw around and so i did with making tons of smoke bombs. I fixed all the links n working on a tempt for this tread and will try to get 1 spell done today....... updates will follow in a little.

12/3/09
greetings people, I'm just in school yet again studying warcraft triggering improving my knowledge and hoping to make you guys better spells, produce a lot faster and improve my map making experience. I'm close to finally figuring out how to do MUI spells. I have yet to make up my mind if I would allow people to request MUI because still in my opinion its harder for people to understand, waste of my time, and pointless since MPI is the same different just not allowing multiple units of the same players to cast at the same time....

Anyway to avoid me getting mad at that subject and raming my fist into the schools keyboard I'm stating that I started on Wound Toss and 50% done and should be completed today. Take note tho dark_moon you could have easy download D.O.Ts system from source page and edited the spell a little bit. Make my life easy people and look for systems or spells in the spell sections.... I plan on improving my auction system as it was deleted along time ago and massive people requested improvement that i plan on including. Besides that note this spell thread seems to be picking up and I'm sorry to anyway who I'm so late for getting you spell to

7/8/10
Hello people I'm back and taking request go at it. College will be starting soon and my full focus will be on that but with no job still i got alot of extra time still.

7/27/10
I know i was falling behind on request and I hope I didn't lose your interest. I'm keeping to my promise since i said about a week I'll be moving onto the next spell. Since god doesnt wish to answer me or give further info on his spell I'm denying his request. I'm 95% done with mills and moving onto the shooting system tomorrow i believe. From now on I'm enforcing the 3 spell max at one time per person. Demi set me back with 12+ spells with such lack of info. Also If I ask for more spell info like effects, waits, imports, etc you have 3-5 days to answer else your project will be put on hold. Thanks for everyone being patience as I'm doing my best. Also If anyone wishes to help me by joining my team of spell factory helpers be my guest.

What info I need

1. Spell name
2. Spell description(say the tool tip or w.e)
3. A full description of what the spell is intended to do
4. *Optional* Rate how hard you think it will be
5. Worth my time(tell me why you need this cause I'm not wasting my time)
6. To tell you if you want MUI or MPI (i would say MPI i would prefer cause I don't know MUI)
7. Say thanks :thumbs_up:

Request Spell in Progress

1. millzy - Assassinate -95% done
2. mnib - shooting system -0% done

Request Spells done

Rocket Boost
"The Automaton fires forward into the air. After it has traveled a few spaces it lands with a bam and stun all enemy units in a 300 radius around it."
Level 1 - 100 impact damage, 400 distance traveled.
Level 2 - 200 impact damage, 500 distance traveled.
Level 3 - 300 impact damage, 600 distance traveled.
Level 4 - 400 impact damage, 700 distance traveled.

Plz add special effects to the spell, when he shoots into the air and when he lands.
The spell is kinda like a leap spell, like the one in DOTA. Except this one has
some special effects( when he shoots into the air and when he lands.) and

it damages and stuns where it lands.

Models-
~Jetpack by theJ89~
~Explosion by WILLTHEALMIGHTY~

ROTTING REMAINS
(i have a horrible imagination hush)
Causes the unit with this ability to activate when the unit dies delivering a splash of acid on nearby enemy's causing 30/35/45% movement decreased and 10/15/20% attack speed decreased and -1/3/5 to defense and 5/10/15 damage per second for 30 second

Spell #1Empowering Haste

Causes the Spiritbreaker to swing his weapon faster with higher movement speed, allowing him to deal extra damage. His presence increases the movement speed of nearby allied units (500 AoE).

Level 1 - Increases movement speed by 2% and damage by 4% of his movement speed.
Level 2 - Increases movement speed by 4% and damage by 8% of his movement speed.
Level 3 - Increases movement speed by 6% and damage by 12% of his movement speed.
Level 4 - Increases movement speed by 8% and damage by 16% of his movement speed.

Passive
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spell #2

Nether Strike

Moves you next to your target doing extra damage and stunning the target. 0.5-1 second effect time.

600 range.
Level 1: Dealing 75 damage.
Level 2: Dealing 150 damage.
Level 3: Dealing 225 damage.
Level 4: Dealing 300 damage.

Models
~Aura model - JetFangInferno~
~Icon - Blizzard~

I am looking for a person who could make me a Mutiboard for my Hero Arena game. Here's an example of what it would look like.

Ultimate Showdown v.69

Name_______Hero_______Kills_______Rank
13lood______Paldian_____ 23_______ 1
Bjjordan_____Warrior_____ 21_______ 3
Killada ______Knight _____ 22 _______ 2
Kills Needed To Win: X

The only credit in here is to Themis who helped me with the ranking system. I couldnt find one that was GUI and i turned to JASS to fill the gap.

Auction System Info:

The players can sell/buy items in the auction, you can get only one item per auction the auction will begin every 10 minutes the player that reach the auction place right after the timer is destroyed is automatically added in the auction all others will not be added ... so we suppose there is only you in the auction then you can get items from CPU well there will be 25 available items to get so it would be nice if you could make it in a easy leakless/laggless way... so when the auction begins the item that will be selled appears up left on a board

example:
--------------------------------------------
ITEM: boots of speed
BEGINING PRICE: 50 gold(add "beli" instead of gold)
CURRENTLY PRICE: 150 gold
SELLED TO: (name of the player who brought the item)
--------------------------------------------
well every player can add gold by pressing down on the keyboard you can add 10/25/50/100 gold well

left arrow:10 gold
down arrow:50 gold
up arrow:25 gold
right arrow:100 gold

On each auction there will be 5 sellable items,the items that won´t be selled will be added at least again when 10 auctions (25 items) are showed... that way the auction never stops... well i will set the price for each item you only need to make trigger for one item then i willl make all the others myself

okay so if you need anymore information

Ah forgot one thing while the auction runs the players hero can´t do anythign and is invurnerable and after all the items (25 items) in the auction are showed the auction stops and you can play again ... ah and if nobody buys the item after 10 seconds you pass to another item and if nobody higher the price in 5 seconds the item is sold... and again if you need information ask me i hope you accept the request throught its a bit hard but i hope you can do it i would give +rep and special credit.

Waiting List

1. Demigod (your spells has been put on hold.)
Waiting List

Last edited:
Level 7
Hey cool a new spell factory!
i can finally post my new spell ideas....
reserve me a spot on the waiting list, cause I'm gonna post lots of spells!:D

Level 17
Rocket Boost

Could you make the following spell for me plz, if you can :

Rocket Boost

"The Automaton fires forward into the air. After it has traveled a few spaces
it lands with a bam and stun all enemy units in a 300 radius around it."

Level 1 - 100 impact damage, 400 distance traveled.
Level 2 - 200 impact damage, 500 distance traveled.
Level 3 - 300 impact damage, 600 distance traveled.
Level 4 - 400 impact damage, 700 distance traveled.

Plz add special effects to the spell, when he shoots into the air and when he lands.

The spell is kinda like a leap spell, like the one in DOTA. Except this one has
some special effects( when he shoots into the air and when he lands.) and
it damages and stuns where it lands.

I use the clockwerk goblin model for the unit I want the spell if that's of any help.

I have made the spell but it is a little laggy and not smooth. I suck with spells that involve flying height changes.

Will give rep and credit.

Thanks in advance.

Level 5
Can you try to make this?

Empowering Haste

Causes the Spiritbreaker to swing his weapon faster with higher movement speed, allowing him to deal extra damage. His presence increases the movement speed of nearby allied units (500 AoE).

Level 1 - Increases movement speed by 2% and damage by 4% of his movement speed.
Level 2 - Increases movement speed by 4% and damage by 8% of his movement speed.
Level 3 - Increases movement speed by 6% and damage by 12% of his movement speed.
Level 4 - Increases movement speed by 8% and damage by 16% of his movement speed.

Passive

It's for my map and thanks for wasting your time.

Level 20
Can you try to make this?

Empowering Haste

Passive

It's for my map and thanks for wasting your time.

So basically you want Barathum's spell in Dota?

http://www.dota-allstars.com/hero/2770/index.html said:
Empowering Haste

Passive
Copy pasta equals.

Level 10
huh wut the matter super sheep? If your saying this isn't my spell factory then your wrong it is mine :p. Man xil your spell is gonna be the shit when I'm finish. :p

Hmm ok Im done with Your spell xil. Here it is. Everything is as you request and flawless. If you got a problem with this just tell me I'm moving onto my next spell now :p

P.S. Drakosa123 your spell says the spiritbreaker to do extra damage. DO you want the bonus damage to only be for him or for everyone. Also by bonus damage do you mean like extra damage points or just spell damage stuff

Attachments

• Rocket Boost.w3x
    78.4 KB · Views: 311
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
only him and the aura is just 250 range.

Can you make one more for me.
It's a simple blink strike but with cool effects.
Do you know dota Nether Strike but without knockbacking.
Can you try to make it for me. and its like 0.5-1 second effect time.
600 range.
Level 1: Dealing 75 damage.
Level 2: Dealing 150 damage.
Level 3: Dealing 225 damage.
Level 4: Dealing 300 damage.

Level 12
Auction System
Info:
The players can sell/buy items in the auction, you can get only one item per auction the auction will begin every 10 minutes the player that reach the auction place right after the timer is destroyed is automatical added in the auction all others will not be added ... so we suppose there is only you in the auction then you can get items from CPU well there will be 25 aviable items to get so it would be nice if you could make it in a easy leakless/laggless way... so when the auction beigns the item that will be selled appears up left on a board

example:
---------------------------------------------
ITEM:
boots of speed

BEGINING PRICE:
50 gold(add "beli" instead of gold)

CURRENTLY PRICE:
150 gold

SELLED TO:
(name of the player who brought the item)
---------------------------------------------
well every player can add gold by pressing down on the keyboard you can add 10/25/50/100 gold well

left arrow:10 gold
down arrow:50 gold
up arrow:25 gold
right arrow:100 gold

On each auctiont there will be 5 sellable items,the items that won´t be selled will be added at least again when 10 auctions (25 items) are showed... that way the auction never stops... well i will set the price for each item you only need to make trigger for one item then i willl make all the others myself
okay so if you need anymore information

Ah forgot one thing while the auction runs the players hero can´t do anythign and is invurnerable and after all the items (25 items) in the auction are showed the auction stops and you can play again ... ah and if nobody buys the item after 10 seconds you pass to another item and if nobody higher the price in 5 seconds the item is sold... and again if you need information ask me i hope you accept the request throught its a bit hard but i hope you can do it i would give +rep and special credits

Level 10
To Rmx wut am i a dota recreater. i dont like that spell cuz of the massive angle code ill have to do. I meant the coding gonna take me awhile but i think i can be able to do it. about mui I'm not understanding on how to even do that.

to nightbrowler wasnt that request already done by geo. Did he not complete it or do something specail for it lol. Im just wondering why recreate it if its already done.

Level 5
ok cool thanks for the info. Any heres another spell im uploading that is finished. it wasnt requested here but i got it done somewhere else. Drak ur spirit breaker spell will be done in a sec k :p

Found a bug in that spell. I didn't choose the spell in the hero but it still explodes and dealing 5 dmg to all that was near him.

Level 10
eh thanks sry it was a quick thing. Ill fix this thing right away. Dam it drak and your Dota spells. Dota drives me crazy cuz the spell triggers aint meant to be made into GUI lol. im learning new stuff here binarys>.>

*edit* Well its fix the link is changed so be my guest n dl it. Thanks drak +rep

Level 5
Can you make a duel system for me? (couldnt find one on hive)
Every 5 th min a duel should start with random people from 2 teams. If you need more info just tell me. im not good at rating so i guess for me it would be 100/100 but for you i gues its on 40/100 i guess. (i ONLY guess)
Thx in advance :)

Level 10
Can you make a duel system for me? (couldnt find one on hive)
Every 5 th min a duel should start with random people from 2 teams. If you need more info just tell me. im not good at rating so i guess for me it would be 100/100 but for you i gues its on 40/100 i guess. (i ONLY guess)
Thx in advance :)
If you read the first post you will know wut i need. So yes i need a desc. I would be happy to make u one tho as im making one too for my map and it would help me out aton :p.

To xil Hope your happy n have fun with it

To Drak Idk why you wanna recreate one but your first trigger seems to be more of a bitch than anything else right now. Your second request seem alot eazyer than the first. Im stuck on the damage stacking part as it does 500 instead of the proper movespeed %

Level 5
Desc: every two mins of gameplay a duel starts. two random heroes gets teleportet into an region inside an arena. a timer starts and count's down 3...2...1... START then the players duel. when a heroe dies the killing hero wins the duel and they gets teleportet back to theyr first position (were they stand before the teleport).
TheBloodDancer just told me how to do but i really suck at triggers. Just pm me and ill translate TheBloodDancers guide :)

Level 22
Spell:
Strafing Run
From the edge of the map a fighter flies out to the target point and beyond. right before you see the fighter going onto the target point, effects such as bullet marks (argh how do you describe it?) pop up in a wide line... argh i think this video explains it all:

If you could make an optional option that adds rocket being fired along side the bullets, that would be cool.

Bombing Run:
essentially strafing run, but with bombs, and the bombs blow up AFTER you see the plane:

Effects: For the bullets hittin the ground, u can use the riflemans projectile, or use the quillboars projectile, and flak cannon effects. Rising dusk also has a nice dirt effect in his Knockback system. if all else fails, use a rescaled version of willthealmighty's dirt explosion. For the bombs, use one of willthealmighty's explosions.
I would also like a different effect for water, rising dusk has a water effect in his knockback system, and theres alot of water styled spell sfx, im sure one could suit a bomb.

Targetting: Well, to determine the direction in which the plane flies in, i thought u should use what direction the casting unit is.

YouTube - Strafing Massacre strafing run. its kind hard to see, but u can see +3's which means the unit has died.

YouTube - CoH Bombing Run bombing run. note that the explosions occur after the plane leaves.

MPI IS A MUST, MUI IS PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED.
Doesnt matter if its in Jass, Vjass, or GUI. As long as its modifable and editable.

Level 24
Ruined Flesh: Mana cost 200/250/300

Description: Envelopes the caster into an oath of Damnation
and Marks their Flesh in Runes,(creates a shield that has 200/250/300 life, after 30 seconds the spell resets the health back to 200/250/300. if the spell life is destroyed it will set the cool down to 60 seconds before it can be re-conjured dispel able and cannot be stolen.)

Level 10
Well since this is a spell factory I may as well post my own spell im gonna make for a contest
Dagger Circle

*~*Creates a random number of daggers based on the amount of main stat of a hero(daggers stop after 15 so i say for every 10 stats create one dagger) Now the circle grows as mroe daggers are in there. *~*
Effect

*~*Dagger speed thru the circle till they all hit the middle of the circle.[(dagger speed is based of the unit movespeed)if units movespeed is over 400 then daggers will have a different effect which ill explain in a sec] *~*

Damage

*~*The damage is set by the speed of the dagger coming at you. If the dagger is at 100 movespeed then the damage will be set to lvl of spell x movespeed. If dagger is 200-300 the damage is set to lvl of spell 2x movespeed. If dagger speed is at 400 n past it becomes soo dangerous that it could cause a backlash which cause the smashing daggers to have metal shard go flying in an aoe of 400 of the position of the daggers. Damage of that is a base of 30 and cant increase. *~*

*edit* trying not to double post hey metal wut is the name

Last edited:
Level 5
Can you fix a thing with nether strike.
When you teleport to the target i moves so still you teleport to the point where the target stood.

Level 17
I was creating a new sig for me today and saw you wanted one for your spell factory. It isn't great but something you can use while you wait for your other one.

151783-albums338-picture9086.jpg

Level 10
Drak explain that problem more clearly. I cant understand a word ur saying beside problem. wuts problem with the teleporting. Is it when a unit dies?

Thanks xil for the sig.

Also i just got done with multiboard. I had help setting up the ranking system so i cant take full credit for this one. Thank themis.

Attachments

• Multiboard.w3x
    49.3 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Level 5
Drak explain that problem more clearly. I cant understand a word ur saying beside problem. wuts problem with the teleporting. Is it when a unit dies?

When the hero teleports to the target and the target moves i will not be teleported to him only to there he stood.
And dealing to little damage.

EDIT: Attachment

Attachments

• Nether STrike.JPG
    Nether STrike.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 794
Last edited:
Level 10
Well damage is reduce thanks to armor. its just naturally like that about that move bug ill figure it out tomorrow when I get more sleep gonna take a 6 hour break out of this 3 days long spell making day :p cya people

*edit* i lied i fix the spell tonight. Sry this was my fault. Take these two variables
  • Set Point[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = ((Position of Target[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))]) offset by 100.00 towards ((Facing of Target[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))]) + 180.00) degrees)
  • Set Point2[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = (Position of Target[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))])
And move it past this action.
  • Wait 0.51 seconds
Ill upload the new updated map now(this should work no matter if the unit is moving instantly to a new point. it grabs the unit at the point it moves the caster)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...211168-new-spell-factory-empowering-haste.w3x

Level 5
I know how to do but i tried this and this doesn't work.

• Spiritbreaker
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Equal to Spiritbreaker
    • Actions
      • Set Empowercaster = (Last created unit)
And if i got a random mode like this.

• Setup Random Heros
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- Set up Random Hero Array --------
      • Set RANDOM_HERO_ARRAY[1] = Spiritbreaker
      • Set NUM_HEROES = 1

• Random Hero
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Equal to Random Hero
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 RANDOM_HERO_ARRAY[(Random integer number between 1 and NUM_HEROES)] for (Owner of (Sold unit)) at ((Owner of (Sold unit)) start location) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Remove (Sold unit) from the game

Last edited:
Level 14
Id like to request a spell if possible ^^

Phantom Slash:
The user uses all his psyhical power to slash his enemies with deadly fire power damaging himself as well.
Spell Info:The spell is like a chain blink strike.The unit Blinks and damages all the units neardy and while blinking he will drop some fire footprints like the illidan's foot and will set on fire all the units that he damaged,when the blink strike ends the footprints will form a cyrcle and in that circle a flame strike will be unleashed(blood mage's spell).
Dmg/lvl info:the duration will be based on the hero's remaining hp.The dmg of lvls and hp loss per levels will be:
lvl,1 60dmg per blink 30hp loss
lvl,2 90dmg per blink 50hp loss
lvl,3 140dmg per blink 80hp loss
the blinking will stop when the hero's hp will hit 200

ty if you try to make it i will be glad ^^ and +rep and gredit of course!!!

Level 5
This is a system request

1. Money transfer (Don't know a better name)
2.-------------(It's a system)
3.When a Player leaves all hte money that he has collected during the game to be givent equally to his allies (Not only the money gathered from gold mines)
4. From the scale of 1 out of 2 I give it a 2 (where 1 I can do myself)
5. I need this for my Footman map
6. MPI is fine.
7. Thanks

Level 10
To drakosa - For the first trigger change the variable from Last Created unit to sold unit. Idk wut you want me to do with the other two. Also for the third you have Remove (sold unit) from the game. why are you doing that. why not remove buying unit.

To arthas - That spell sounds like a omni slash. Im doing that spell for someone else right now if that is and ill just model it to your liking. :p how many times does it jump or is it just one.

To Giantr - Im having a hard time understanding wut you want for your system. Is this where a player leaves n gold is split among people. Also Thanks for being the first people to ever Read my rules n follow it +rep to you buddy :p

Level 5
No my system is when the player leaves the gold he has acumulated during the game to be split amongs the allies, meaning this includes the gold he has spent and the gold he has.

Edit. Thanks again

Level 5
because my wisp are the buyer and when you click random hero it comes a peasant that why i make it remove sold unit and create a random hero from random_hero_array

EDIT: i tried to put sold unit instead last created unit still it doesn't work.

Level 10
To Giantr - I could eazy do this. It requires tho a variable that has the number of items etc. It may take some time but its doable. If xil doing it for you why should i do it. Unless its finish and you dont like it or doesn't fit ur needs and xil wont do it then ill be happy to take it
TO Drako - eazyest way to fix this is to let me have map other wise i dont get your system of picking at all. Why cant you jsut set a variable to w.e he is (last created unit) or how ever hes placed into the map. Then the trigger should work. RM that the variable should be an array if its gonna be mroe than one person goin at it.

Arg now to finish up this auction system.

Level 14
To arthas - That spell sounds like a omni slash. Im doing that spell for someone else right now if that is and ill just model it to your liking. :p how many times does it jump or is it just one.

well the blink is equal to the hero's life see the spell info i writted well if the hero's hp gets under 300 the blinking will stop and a fire strike will be unleashed(blood mage's spell) well i hope u got the info u wanted

P.S.:i requested this spell from you coz i saw ur a good spell maker and u solo a spell factory ^^

P.S.:2nd i requested this from u coz im an insane noob trigerer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.