• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Needing Easy Attachments ==> Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Dear Hive Members, hi again.. I need your help with the following things:

1) I wan't a Attachment.mdx which will be good enough for Villager, the Attachment will be this mask: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/049/3/f/renders_anonymous_mask_by_samcro_33-d4q56cv.png
(The Anonymous Mask)

2) The second will be a Black Suit opened or closed. If opened inside a white shirt and black tie.

If you help me you will get Reputations and Credits on my Map. If you help much then I will even put your name in my sign! Please keep in mind the way I wan't the file is: Upload the File in a .rar and send me download link in reply I guess. Thats all thanks.

Last edited:
Level 18
Dear Hive Members, hi again.. I need your help with the following things:

1) I wan't a Attachment.mdx which will be good enough for Villager, the Attachment will be this mask: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/049/3/f/renders_anonymous_mask_by_samcro_33-d4q56cv.png
(The Anonymous Mask)
This request is do'able, I mean that can be made with enough effort. Currently I will be traveling, so I won't be able do do you this model for at least 2 weeks.

2) The second will be a Black Suit opened or closed. If opened inside a white shirt and black tie.
I this case it's impossible to do an attachment for arms. (I do attachments) You can made the vest of the suit, but legs and arms are almost impossible to cover correctly cause they don't have special attachment points, and when the unit moves the model will just glitch hideously cause arms of the suit won't move with the villager arms.

My suggestion will be to use a skin and import again the villager model with this suit skin. (modeler may help you do do this). Then in your map you just replace your current villager with the one with the suit every time that he "puts on" the suit.
Here and here you can find villager with suit skins.

3) And last, a full-black trench that starts from arms ending to legs middle.
I don't know what you are referring as trench. (for me is just the World War I digs in defensive lines). But again it can't be done as an attachment if it uses either legs or arms.

As far as I know with the common attachment points found in the villager model you can just do:
  • Head (masks, helmets, etc)
  • Chest (vests,back wings, armours, quivers for arrows, belts, shoulder pads and anything that remains with the thorax of the villager.)
  • Hands (left and right hand, can be weapons, shields, food, etc.)
  • Feet (like boots or fire steps)

Level 5
This request is do'able, I mean that can be made with enough effort. Currently I will be traveling, so I won't be able do do you this model for at least 2 weeks.

I this case it's impossible to do an attachment for arms. (I do attachments) You can made the vest of the suit, but legs and arms are almost impossible to cover correctly cause they don't have special attachment points, and when the unit moves the model will just glitch hideously cause arms of the suit won't move with the villager arms.

My suggestion will be to use a skin and import again the villager model with this suit skin. (modeler may help you do do this). Then in your map you just replace your current villager with the one with the suit every time that he "puts on" the suit.
Here and here you can find villager with suit skins.

I don't know what you are referring as trench. (for me is just the World War I digs in defensive lines). But again it can't be done as an attachment if it uses either legs or arms.

As far as I know with the common attachment points found in the villager model you can just do:
  • Head (masks, helmets, etc)
  • Chest (vests,back wings, armours, quivers for arrows, belts, shoulder pads and anything that remains with the thorax of the villager.)
  • Hands (left and right hand, can be weapons, shields, food, etc.)
  • Feet (like boots or fire steps)

No need for hand about my 2nd Request, I just need suit which will be as much modern (means nowdays lookalike) as you can. About my 3rd nevermind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.