• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a Terrainer for your map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Do you need a terrainer?

So after a few weeks,Now I've decided to offer some help to other members of the hive, especially to map makers that needs help in designing and making their map more pleasing to the eye of their players and to make it quite more realistic and acceptable/better.

So if any of you is interested to take my offer just VM or PM me and tell me the details.

227800-albums6772-picture74591.jpg
227800-albums6772-picture74590.jpg
227800-albums6772-picture74592.jpg

Level 10
If you do make terrains for other players, would you do a small part or the entire map? I have two requests, neither to be rushed. One already done but i think it's over decorated and the other, a small part done but have lots to work on.

Btw, impressive terrain.

Level 13
No offence chronos_077 but you should practice more instead of taking requests.

Make more terrains,make better ones,always aim to make a terrain better than the ones you already made.

I can already tell you will be a good terrainer with some training,but you must practice.

For now i recommand you don't do any requests and just make random terrains for practice.

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
Ok chronos can I be a member here and take requests for terrains I am good at terraining and would like to help out. Can I?

Level 4
No offence chronos_077 but you should practice more instead of taking requests.

Make more terrains,make better ones,always aim to make a terrain better than the ones you already made.

I can already tell you will be a good terrainer with some training,but you must practice.

For now i recommand you don't do any requests and just make random terrains for practice.

ey, You noticed my signature yet? -.-'' that's why I change my status to inactive for a while so that people would not be sending me requests, plus I made this thread for me to be able to have a lil experience in editing other maps

Level 3
Is it posseble you could help me design a trigger/triggers that;
1 when a unit dies
2 spawn creeps from a region
3 when a boss dies, stop the trigger.

I have tried design one, but my
  • Time - Every 280.00 seconds of game time
, kinda fucks it up... and i was thinking that a new pair of eyes on the subject could help.

Level 4
1 when a unit dies

, kinda fucks it up... and i was thinking that a new pair of eyes on the subject could help.
Im not good at trigger bro, maybe you need to seek help from others, contact Magtheridon98 :)) Im sure he can help you. Or you could also try asking Ralle

And it's not really my thing to decorate the whole terrain with stuff because its not my style, I wanna keep it simple

Being simple and having quality aren't synonymous at all times.
1 when a unit dies

Please ask in the World Editor Help Zone and avoid hijacking other's threads.

no offence chronos_077 but you should practice more instead of taking requests.

that! Do that please!

Level 5
1 when a unit dies

I don't think that's allowed to Question an entirely Different question on another Thread. But anyways, You can do it like :

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 3 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Unit - Boss 0000 <gen> Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off Untitled Trigger 001 <gen>

Status
Not open for further replies.