• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need simple spell fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I alredy made this spell but i have leaks :/

Spell need to look like this and to be GUI/MUI:

Name: Ghost Wallk

Effect: Ghost Walk make hero invisible,but also draining hit points per second of use. Also i wont to player can ACTIVATE or DEACTIVATE spell any time. I wont that hero CANT die by this spell (suicide), and if posible to spell automaticlly be deactivated when his hit points drops to critical value OR when hero cast some other spell while is in invisibility mode.

I give full credits in map on Loading Screen!

NEED THIS FAST!

Last edited:
Level 12
i will explain:

maker spell make hero invisible, spell drains hit point while is activated, i can turn on and off spell whenewer i wont.....that is all good. But i wont that invisibility be automaticlly deactivated IF hero cast some other spell like for example shockwave while he is in ivisible form. My map is called Mage arena and units dont have attack, they only use spells,like firebolt (target ground..) ...This will be tactical spell, you enter invisible mode,come close to enemy and hit him with some other spell. Understand now?

Status
Not open for further replies.