• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Models...Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Requesting Corrupted Night Elf Race (Models)

what i need is some one to make Corrupted Night Elves race (corrupted whisps, Archer, Huntress Etc.) i know it would take a while...
+Rep and credit

Last edited:

ZIR

ZIR

Level 10
Like what should they look like and its okay when it is just a skin edit.
My post don't means that i'm doing it but maybe it would be better when you give more informations.

Level 6
its pretty much just colour change but it needs to be models cuz i dont want to replace the existing night elf race for the buildings the tree buildings make the leaves like purple units make armor colour purple and eye colour green the chimaera i think its name is possibly i redder purple and probly icons to go with it to (i need a corrupted night elf race badly) =\ =\

Level 6
That looks like an american Indian, not corrupted. You need to purple it up a bit. Use Color Balance... with Color Values: 0, -100, +74.
yea i agree
and let me repeat wat i said earlier to make more sense

its pretty much just colour change but it needs to be models cuz i dont want to replace the existing night elf race, for the buildings, the tree buildings make the leaves like purple, units make armor colour purple and eye colour green, the chimaera i think its name is, possibly i redder purple and probly icons to go with it to (i need a corrupted night elf race badly) =\ =\

hope that made more sense lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.