• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help with spells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
In the last couple of days i've started to design a map, it's basicly called the 'The Final Stand'. It's about all the races come for a final battle, The humans (the allience, silverhand...), the undead (forsaken, the scourge...), the night elves, the blood elves and naga, the high elves, the orcs (warsong), other clans... for the burning legion), u get my point...(too lazy to tell the others...), also there will be like total new races that will be let's say on the night elves side cause they are allies to the forests... etc... :ogre_haosis:

So i want some spells but some of my spells that i want are out of my league so i am asking for help... I will tell all the spells that i am having trouble creating (and pls if u can post the variables too, with the trigger, and from what spell u based it on :wink: :thumbs_up: ).

I will update this post and put champions spells requests in it, if u aren't too lazy :goblin_sleep: , respond and tell me how to create this spells. i will give you creadit in my map ofc :ogre_hurrhurr: .

Status
Not open for further replies.