• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need assist with Model and model:Vertical gate doors wrong direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi all i have modded the original gate of the game to be vertical i am no modeler so i just use the model editor from the hive to rotate the gate but the doors of the gate are horizontal when they are open and vertical when closed.

so can some one remodel the gate doors for me to be vertical? the gate its self it is vertical but the "wooden" doors are horizontal when they are opened.

i did go as far as i could,i even downloaded blender and googled all that i can find, lost links, mdl,mdx,obj converters, vertex animators. but i don't know nothing about modeling so all that are useless to me.

its for my gate system that i am working on,and i want to make a simple tutorial with the gate model and some pathing maps with attachment links and a map with the system and some GUI triggers for sound effects.

here is the vertical gate View attachment Gate2.mdx

and here is the problem its self
the problem.jpg

Thank you for your time

Level 5
Try this?

Yes exactly! on the model editor shows right but for some reason in game and on the world editor its the same,:vw_wtf:

is there a folder that keeps any kind of cache for the world editor? i have re-imported the model of course and re-select it in the object editor but the problem remains,i even try to import it on a new map.

anyway +rep for helping me!

*EDIT
this is weird,on the import manager says used 0,but i did selected it on the obj manger as a model replacement. now i am ultra sure that there must be a cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.