[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Warcraft III Modding > Requests

Requests Need a resource done for your project? Post your request here, however we cannot guarantee that your request may be answered.

Old 04-08-2012, 04:04 AM   #3871 (permalink)
Registered User Warlord Ajer'laroir
UNITE THE CLANS

Warlord Ajer'laroir is a glorious beacon of light (453)Warlord Ajer'laroir is a glorious beacon of light (453)Warlord Ajer'laroir is a glorious beacon of light (453)
Hey Red Baron just wondering if I could get progress on my campaign screen.
Oh and I've waited long enough...LOL...
Old 04-08-2012, 11:44 AM   #3872 (permalink)
Registered User Aztec_devil2000
User

Aztec_devil2000 has little to show at this moment (42)Aztec_devil2000 has little to show at this moment (42)Aztec_devil2000 has little to show at this moment (42)Aztec_devil2000 has little to show at this moment (42)Aztec_devil2000 has little to show at this moment (42)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Ajer'laroir View Post
Hey Red Baron just wondering if I could get progress on my campaign screen.
Oh and I've waited long enough...LOL...
Sush, i've waited 3 years....
Old 04-08-2012, 12:12 PM   #3873 (permalink)
Registered User yeohxin
User

yeohxin has little to show at this moment (56)
Thanks RED BARON :)
Old 04-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #3874 (permalink)
Registered User RED BARON
Creator of the world DDD

RED BARON has a brilliant future (1284)RED BARON has a brilliant future (1284)RED BARON has a brilliant future (1284)RED BARON has a brilliant future (1284)
Super Donor: This user has donated at least $100 to The Hive. Techtree Contest #1 - Winner: The Golden Saints 
Just a quick one before having to go back to work.

More stuff when I get home later today.

yeohxin:

See attachments -> New version and attached the stuff, because I am in a hurry.

Remember, if you use it, credit is required. If any errors I'll check it out when I am back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UndeadAgainstLight.jpg (204.0 KB, 20 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip UndeadVS.zip (374.7 KB, 5 views)

"A little effort goes a long way. No effort goes nowhere. A lot of effort goes all the way." -VG
RED BARON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #3875 (permalink)
Registered User Emerald_dream
Hi world...

Emerald_dream has little to show at this moment (1)
Hey, Red Baron could you make this image become a loading screen?
Thanks..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg world_of_warcraft_89.jpg (229.6 KB, 31 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper View Post
What is this supposed to be??? Skeleton Yelling:" Hey, That�s my arm, not yours"
...,lolz
Emerald_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #3876 (permalink)
Creator of the world DDD

RED BARON has a brilliant future (1284)RED BARON has a brilliant future (1284)RED BARON has a brilliant future (1284)RED BARON has a brilliant future (1284)
Super Donor: This user has donated at least $100 to The Hive. Techtree Contest #1 - Winner: The Golden Saints 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald_dream View Post
Hey, Red Baron could you make this image become a loading screen?
Thanks..
Oh sure, thats something I can do in my coffee break.

Enjoy Btw: We do a lot more than just loadingscreens here.

"A little effort goes a long way. No effort goes nowhere. A lot of effort goes all the way." -VG
Old 04-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #3877 (permalink)
Registered User _PV
Mens sana in corpore sano

_PV has little to show at this moment (45)_PV has little to show at this moment (45)_PV has little to show at this moment (45)_PV has little to show at this moment (45)_PV has little to show at this moment (45)
Red Baron! I am in need of your expertise :)
I need This here pic (attached) forged into a Loading screen :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Loading screen.JPG (43.2 KB, 22 views)
Conditions
((Story) is Cool) Equal to True
Actions
Cinematic - Send transmission to (Story teller) from Me Play LOL<gen> and display Cool story bro Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
_PV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #3878 (permalink)
Creator of the world DDD

Okay, made a slight modification to it and converted.

What do you think?

Download it here in case you do and also original included as converted as well.

Download here

Looks like this
Show
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/131841-albums1057-picture57201.jpg

Old 04-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #3879 (permalink)
User

Aztec_devil2000 has little to show at this moment (42)Aztec_devil2000 has little to show at this moment (42)Aztec_devil2000 has little to show at this moment (42)Aztec_devil2000 has little to show at this moment (42)Aztec_devil2000 has little to show at this moment (42)
Red Baron since your taking a while how do i create a loadingscreen to go with the default loadingscreen? Is it, ToprightFull.blp TopLeftfull.blp bottomleft.blp bottomright.blp if so how the heck do i do that =o?
Thankyou (:
Old 04-11-2012, 01:23 AM   #3880 (permalink)
Creator of the world DDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec_devil2000 View Post
Red Baron since your taking a while how do i create a loadingscreen to go with the default loadingscreen? Is it, ToprightFull.blp TopLeftfull.blp bottomleft.blp bottomright.blp if so how the heck do i do that =o?
Thankyou (:
Well thats the whole issue with yours and Warlords requests. I had to figure it out myself.

But at las I do have something (Hence my slightly delayed update I promised for today). Wrote up a guide to get it to work. (Edited it slightly as well and considering if I should do some more edits to make the minimap fit the rest better (Like a frame)). Also I don't know what the text is supposed to say - You can try it out yourself and then just tell me what you prefer.

Looked like this when tested
Show

Enjoy

Old 04-11-2012, 07:49 AM   #3881 (permalink)
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BARON View Post
Well thats the whole issue with yours and Warlords requests. I had to figure it out myself.

But at las I do have something (Hence my slightly delayed update I promised for today). Wrote up a guide to get it to work. (Edited it slightly as well and considering if I should do some more edits to make the minimap fit the rest better (Like a frame)). Also I don't know what the text is supposed to say - You can try it out yourself and then just tell me what you prefer.

Looked like this when tested
Show

Enjoy
The image you showed doesn't show :\.
But, i followed your instructions and it worked perfect! But the war3mappreview you supplied me as well. It's exactly the same?

But i love it
In the future how would i edit it to add text etc?

Edit: By the way! What type of text is readable in .blp loadingscreen? Without Glow Effect? Shadow Effect or any other add on effect? What size? With that herowars loadingscreen, it was over 1mb and the text was still unreadable...

Last edited by Aztec_devil2000; 04-11-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Aztec_devil2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #3882 (permalink)
Hi world...

Thumbs up

Thank you very much red baron for the screenie
Oh, you said you also do icons?? if yes it will be nice, because i have made a request in other post and the people there have not fulfilled my request, i posted my request more than one week ago and nothin..

Thanks once again and if you also do icons then i shall made another request to you. +rep added for the loading screen :)

Quote:
What is this supposed to be??? Skeleton Yelling:" Hey, That�s my arm, not yours"
...,lolz
Old 04-12-2012, 12:49 AM   #3883 (permalink)
Creator of the world DDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec_devil2000 View Post
The image you showed doesn't show :\.

Edit: By the way! What type of text is readable in .blp loadingscreen?
Strange, second person to say that when I used that image upload - shows for me. Might be an issue with browser.. Dunno - Anyway important thing is that it worked. (The race thing was a bit tricky and hope it works out for you anyway without too much trouble).

Anything assuming quality is good enough, but I'll do it for you with a hinge as already said. I just didn't know what to write (the title and so on).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald_dream View Post
Thanks once again and if you also do icons then i shall made another request to you. +rep added for the loading screen :)
Yea, I do icons, minimaps, mappreviews, map reviews, models and so forth all depending on my sparetime though, just post the request and be as specific as possible and I'll take care of it.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #3884 (permalink)
Hi world...

Ok. i will just quote what i said in the other thread...

Quote:
Hi, i need the icons for these two models(as they originally had no icon at all).
Demon Knight
Inferno Knight

If you could do these icons, i will be very thankful and +rep shall be added too. It shall be used in my map for 2 heros and i just need the BTN and the DISBTN versions of them. Thanks

Credits:Tarrasque for these awesome models

Note: Make the icons showing the head of the models and if you could add the red and blue fire effect wrapped in the models head, it would be nice. And of course, credits will be given to you for the icons.

Quote:
...,lolz
Old 04-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #3885 (permalink)
Forum Moderator -Kobas-
★ SotP Project Leader ★

Resource Moderator

-Kobas- has a reputation beyond repute (2293)-Kobas- has a reputation beyond repute (2293)-Kobas- has a reputation beyond repute (2293)-Kobas- has a reputation beyond repute (2293)-Kobas- has a reputation beyond repute (2293)
Hero Contest #6 - Winner: Alora, the Priestess of Moonlight was found to be the most succesful defender against the Armies of the Burning Legion! A hero by -Kobas-. Hero Contest #5 - Winner: Stormbringer was -Kobas-'s entry, who incorporated lightnings as the power of future weaponry. Despite the instability of lightnings, this entry was stable enough to be approved by judges and public. A hero by -Kobas-. Mini-Game Mapping Contest #4: -Kobas- has won the fourth edition of The Hive Workshop's Mini-Game Mapping Contest with his entry: "Hunted". Check out the Arena if you want to participate on competitions as well! 
Well you can use this one for skeleton:

and this one for 2nd model:

Shadows of the Past v0.9.3.0
Check it out -> ★ Shadows of the Past ★

SotP History Video

Offence of the Gods v1.0.0.0
Check it out -> ★ Offence of the Gods ★

New Project
-Kobas- is offline   Reply With Quote