• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
so I need this loading screen http://wallpaper.metalship.org/images/rhapsody-of-fire2.jpg
rhapsody-of-fire2.jpg

Level 24
DragonLand Rivers ORPG (I would like it to stand in the bottom left where it says Rhapsody so the name of the map will show instead(Black color)).

Level 11
Hey i'm back! I wish someone to improve my current loading screen!
I wan't my loading screen to be the background of the other loading, uhhm where it shows peoples names and the mini map! I would like a loading screen that can have a border around the minimap and possibly peoples names!
The base image will be Jesus Vs Satan which is an image that is attatched!
And a title saying HeroWars 2: Revenge of the GoDz. If possible can the 2 be behind the HeroWars (Between Hero <> Wars).
Credit + Rep!

If possible could you please reduce the file size, my map is coming close to its max, it is around 4.99mb atm!

Thankyou in advanced!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Fantasy_God_against_a_devil_023319_.jpg
    Fantasy_God_against_a_devil_023319_.jpg
    631.9 KB · Views: 22,735
Level 9
hey guys...

i'm new here (found several icons, models etc here but never registered)...

i need the following picture as loading screen :

2ih4dj7.jpg

hope you can make it :D

thanks in advance

greetz happy

Level 14
claptomanic's Loading Screen is finished. Wow it's been a long time since I've done anything here.

You can download it here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm working on G_Rator's Loading Screen now.

EDIT: G_Rator; your Loading Screen is done. You can download it here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you guys have any questions or concerns, post below or PM me.

~Arkon Kaos

Level 16
One hell of a request:

1) A preview where there is standing "Reproduction"

2) A Loading Screen where there is standing "Reproduction" Romantic theme

3) A Loading Screen where there is standing "Reproduction" Comedy theme

4) A Loading Screen where there is standing "Reproduction" Adventure theme

5) A Loading Screen where there is standing "Reproduction" Action theme

6) A Loading Screen where there is standing "Reproduction" Science fiction theme :)

Noone of them must be using images for another tv stuff.!

Anyways thanks :) since this is not all genre i will come back later on x3

Level 14
Hi! Can i have that loading screen below? Super uber ultra thanks if you make it for me! :))) Please PM me if you create it! :)

EDIT : this pic now haves a black box in which my text will be... please do it with this picture, not the previous! Thanks! :)))

Last edited:
Level 11
can anyone make a loading screen where in
half the face of Blademaster (green version) in the left side and
half of the face of Demon Hunter in the right side where in they will form one face. on the background, at the side of blade master it would be some kind of waterfall and at the side of demon hunter is some kind of forest.

and then a lightning barrier at the middle of the face formed then the text Saif ORPG located at lower middle of the image with design of course. its up to you but I prefer something with lightning and fire. look at below for some kind of basis you need.

basis.png

Thanks ! :)

Level 14
@Arkon Kaos, you are a GOD! It's perfect! The quality has been lost a little, but it's perfect!

@Saif, i can't do the loading screen, but i can put blade master and demon hunter together, just give me a pictures of their faces and the rest goes to me! ;) I can put even the lightning you were talking about - I am almost a Master of PhotoShop! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.