• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiboard Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hi! I would like to request a multiboard like the one on my screenshot, in a map. And when the hero is dead, it will add a new multiboard above the one on my screenshot, wich starts to count down from 00:30 to 00:00.

The players order shall be:

Player 2
Player 3
Player 5
Player 6
Player 8
Player 1
Player 4
Player 7
Player 9
Player 10

It would be awesome if some1 made this for me or get an unprotected version of Battleships Pro, where the screenshot comes from! I will add it to my Harry Potter map, wich you can read about in my sig. Credits and rep 2 the one who make it for me!

Attachments

• Multiboard.jpg
    Multiboard.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 303
Level 16
Well, I thought they where called the same thing, I haven't done anything like that before... I making most spells ;)

Edit: I found an unprotected battleships wich got a good multiboard, but all triggers is pretty messed up and I dont know wich actions in all triggers that is necessary... Can u add all necesarry triggers to a new map and remove all unnecesarry actions!?

Attachments

• Battle Ships Final - sked.w3x
    318.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Level 4
forget this....
i testet it and it seems to crash war3 :p

the revive trigger could look like this:
  • revive timer
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Countdown Timer - Start (Expiring timer) as a One-shot timer that will expire in 30.00 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for revivehero with title (Revive hero for + (Name of (Owner of (Dying unit))))
      • Wait 30.00 game-time seconds
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of (Playable map area)), Show revival graphics
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Dying unit)) to (Center of (Playable map area)) over 1.00 seconds
well i don't know it this leak or not... ( i think it leak: (Center of (Playable map area)) )
i don't know if it is MUI but this is my guess on how you could do it ^^

if this isn't MUI then the revivehero need an index for each player ^^

Level 16
The players isn't still in the right order, I tried myself, but I couldn't fix it...

Then a game time counter in the bottom of the multiboard would be nice!

Wait, you mean that ALL players shall be in there?

isn't it bacause is made so the one with biggest kills are always on top?

Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.