• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

.mpq of the car models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
well, DonDustin gave me a car model a time a go because I asked for one, and he said he got it with a secret mpq "editor" but he said he can't remember the name :/ you may ask him if he gives you the car models or maybe he can remember the mpq thingy...
hope that helps

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/car-models-140832/ here is the link to the thread with orc and diablo car if you maybe need them

EDIT: I'm sorry, I had some problems posting this because my pc fucked as hell, so don't be confused of the deleted double posts and so...

Level 49
It's very simple to access those models through making a custom TXT file with the following content:

"ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNOrcCar.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNDwarfCar.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNDiabloCar.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNUndeadCar.blp
Units\Other\OrcCar\OrcCar.mdx
Units\Other\DwarfCar\DwarfCar.mdx
Units\Other\DiabloCar\DiabloCar.mdx
Units\Other\UndeadCar\UndeadCar.mdx"

Then opening Warcraft III Viewer, opening War3x.mpq, then opening the "File" tab, choosing "External listfile" from there and choosing the .TXT file. Then you have full access to all car models.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.