• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modern Warfare Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I need some models that look like modern war vehicles, such as some sort of a jeep(possibly something like the Halo Warthog) a tank, and a a Helicoptor. The Helicoptor.

If the Helicoptor's color could be that of the owning player, that'd be perfect. Then all it needs is a window in front(however the modeler wants to do it) and the spinning blades.

I'll give full credit to the modeler, of course.

Level 13
No Scyth No ! remove the link ! quick, BEFORE wulfy see's !!! Please dont let your preety green rep turn red !

(wulfy STRICTLY enforces anti-game rips and the model you were reffering to is from C&C !

Level 7
yes i book marked it i would suggest you guys do too

and you could always use Illidan(evil)X's chopper it has everything you said sry i dont have adress handy ill post it when i have time otherwise it isnt hard to find just look through the pages for models

Status
Not open for further replies.