• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[MODEL] - Tree of Woe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Y'hear that? What's that crackling & moaning in the trees? Is it a tree? Is it a woe? NO WAY IT'S A
b14.jpg

TREE OF WOE

Someone has got to have made this a reality by now; this amazing pre-Wc3 Concept Art simply cannot have gone un-modeled.

And if so, then it needs to be. :D

I totally don't even need it (though I'd find a place for it if I had it). But seriously? I don't even need to sell it. Just posting this milkshake picture brings all the boys modelers to the yard thread.

Peace.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Oh hey, you're right... (and it's actually not bad...)

Well then, this needs to be made into a sick-awexome "Corrupted Ent"-style model; i.e. animations and ghostly spinning particles and corrupted breath attack and swinging skulls. :p

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
You can find it here! Scroll for number 14. Search for Alpha_UndeadTreeOfWoe.mdx.
Oh hey, you're right... (and it's actually not bad...)
Does not this response seem to indicate that I have seen this? :p

Heinvers said:
Well dunno if someone would be willing to axome-ize it moar ;D
Well that's why it's here. Or to make a better version from the ground-up (scratch or geomerging). Heck, who doesn't want to see an "Unhallowed Evil Ent" (i.e. not Corrupted "silly purple leaves", but "undead graveyard tree infused with spirits & skulls)? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.