• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model requests: Mass effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello there!

I've spent quite a while picking up tricks and tips on the wc3 world editor from my husband, and gotten into making my own maps(So far scraps, nothing released). However, I've spent quite a while now working on a rpg map that is meant to be set within the Mass effect universe. Currently working on scripting and making triggers, and using placeholder models. To cut to the chase, I'm after some models that I could use in the map to improve it further :p

Currently, I'm mostly after two specific models: A Quarian female, and a Turian female. I'd like for both of them to hold any type of rifle and include attack animations.

However, if someone feels up for it, I have a bigger list of models that I feel I could use :3

Asari(With weapon and without)
Drell
Elcor
Hanar
Salarian(With weapon and without)
Human female marine with weapon(rifle)
Turian male and female(with weapons)
Volus
Batarian(With weapon)
Collector(Single model)
Krogan(With weapon)
Quarian male and female(With and without weapon)
Reaper
Vorcha(With weapon)
Cannibal, Brute, Banshee, Marauder.

I know it's a big list and will take alot of time, but I would love it if someone could help me out, or have suggestions for other models I could use in their place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.