• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model request] Thunderlizards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

I am here to request a few geomerged models (assuming that's all there is to is).

First, I'd like the top part of Ujimasa Hojo's "Ruins" Watchtower be put on top of a Thunderlizard (the green lizard, removing any of the back blades where you put the tower at) it would be quite similar to Ket's Kodo tower.

Secondly (this may be more complex), I'd like to request having Gluma's rider (his Lizardman riding a dragon) be put on a Thunderlizard, having the attack animations be the Thunderlizard biting (for attack slam) and the Lizardman poking his spear downwards much like he does on the original model, but have it fit being on a larger animal - for attack 1 and 2.

Thirdly, I'd like another one of Gluma's Lizardman riding a Thunderlizard with the same animations for attack slam (the Lizard biting), but this time having the Lizardman Archer on top, firing his bow for attack 1 and 2.

Lastly, I'd like to request a crocodile type unit with team color. I'd prefer it to use either the Thunderlizard skin or one of Gluma's Lizardman skins, either one works fine for me. It does not need the back blades like the Thunderlizard, it could just be wrapped with it, the Thunderlizard skin has a bunch of plates on it, it could be mostly wrapped with that.

Of course, if anyone wants to help - awesome. If not, that's okay too. I understand.

Thanks for any help given. (Apologies if I didn't make too much sense, I am quite tired and typing this while half-asleep)

[Quick edit - I forgot to mention I would also like to have the lightning attack on the Thunderlizard to be changed to a toxic or venom one.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.