• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Could someone make a Female Blood Mage for me using the blood mage and sorceress models, and maybe a high elf version too?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Level 8
If you're asking for a ground-based Sorceress with Blood Mage animations, it's not really workable. The Sorceress model doesn't always sync very well with other models' animations....particularly Walk. The legs and hips were simply never meant to move very much. If you want a floating Sorceress with that funky cloak and boots and some animations with fire effects and possibly a dissipate animation plus maybe a hero glow, that might be doable.

Level 2
At first i was hoping for a ground-based model, but I think i'd prefer to have the floating version you've described with the sorceress body, the cloak and the fire effects. The hero glow is optional, and perhaps give armor similar to the blood mage's.

Level 8
I'm not making any promises but I'm willing to try to do this. I actually already have something similar and I might be able to do something with it. It'll depend on how easily I can make sense of the cloak's bones so I can't give any kind of estimate of a timeframe. I'll do my best with an appropriate texture but again no promises. I should mention that it is possible that there is somebody who might be able to tweek the walk animation enough to make a decent version of what you originally requested.

Level 8
I found something in my archives that I must have done a few years ago and forgot about. I managed to geomerge a Jaina/Archer hybrid into the Kael model and, for some reason, added a Sorceress tiara. It is a rather large file and that might be why I ultimately shelved it. Still, I might be able to do something with it.

Attachments

• prototype4.mdx
    385.1 KB · Views: 52
  • textures_blonde_Bikini_LtBrown00.blp
    55.1 KB · Views: 41
  • textures_Sorceress_Angel.blp
    74.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Level 2
I like the model a lot. But do you think there is more to be done?

I'd also like to say thanks for helping me with this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.