• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model fix request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Can somebody help me to fix this model?
prob.jpg
The model file is attached below.

Thanks for any help :cgrin:

Attachments

• stickman.zip
    47.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Level 22
How about this? I made the head 3d (kind of) instead of using filter mode to make the head appear circular where in it is really rectangular in the model. But the best part is, you don't have to use the the other texture white_head.blp which saved you 9 KB.

Attachments

• stickman3Dhead.zip
    40.8 KB · Views: 50

Kazeon

Level 33
Hmm, what exactly is the problem here? Is the head gone or stretched very far (the line in your screenshot)?
True, I have posted similar problem long time ago and still unsolved. People said it has to do with corrupted bone or something. :/

Also, that does not look like warcraft.
<3
But that's warcraft.

Kazeon

Level 33
I wonder what could be the problem. It works fine with me. Perhaps it has something to do with your map?

The map? I'm not sure what's possibly wrong about the map. Maybe this would help: it was previously this model. Then I edited the model:
- Changed troll face to round-white
- Made the body color to white
- Moved some vertices (of the head part), maybe this is why.

Status
Not open for further replies.