• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minecraft Models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone on the Forum and those just visiting, I am requesting Minecraft Models, As you know Minecraft is a Game owned by Microsoft Incorporated (Previously Markus Perrson), and I want to get creative with Warcraft, So I have a general IDea of combining Warcraft and Minecraft, But I'm not an expert when it comes to modeling, so does anyone have any Minecraft Models or Skins?

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

It is actually very easy to create them, if you are lucky someone will recreate them. Mabye you could specify what blocks do you want to have exactly as it takes some time to make them and none wants to waste his time.

Level 3
Well not really recreate, I was just hoping someone has already made one, like years ago, and probably still have a save, Plus I really don't know how people create models, if no models or skins can be found, no need to recreate.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I know there exist a model called 'Ice Box' or similar, it is similar to minecraft. Else, I have never seen some, sadly :/
But again, it is easy to make them, as you only have to make a cube and add a texture.

Hello everyone on the Forum and those just visiting, I am requesting Minecraft Models, As you know Minecraft is a Game owned by Microsoft Incorporated (Previously Markus Perrson), and I want to get creative with Warcraft, So I have a general IDea of combining Warcraft and Minecraft, But I'm not an expert when it comes to modeling, so does anyone have any Minecraft Models or Skins?

This sounds something simple, what model of minecraft do you need?
Will make em when i have time

Status
Not open for further replies.