• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Milkshape Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Hey ya'll. I dont really know where to post this thread so that the reason im posting it here, if this is the wrong place to do so then im sorry.
Anyways:

I would first ask if anyone know of a fitting place or site where theres a tutorial for REAL newbies for milkshape. Or if there is not i would like to request someone that really has skills with milkshape can do one on this site or anywhere.

Reason for why im asking about milkshape? Well, that is becuase all other programs either costs money, or their like american sites that i cant axcess.
Though if there is a better program out there that is easyer and that can be downloaded from Firefox from a Norwegian PC please, tell me. Oh and it has to be free ;)

Thanks.

Level 36
When i downloaded it i choosed the serial number vertion, but... guess what, the part where i had to enter a serial number did never show up :D
Though its not that fun when i dont know how to use it... :(((

And when it comes to 3Dx Max.. It looks like theres only free trail verions everywhere, i saw he said in the tutorial that it was free but.. i did never find the download on the siten he linked in the forum.. :(

Last edited:
Level 36
Seriously people, are there no1 that can help me out? I see someone tryed but, as i said, the 3ds costs money, and i dont have a visa card, second of witch, is it so damn impossible to make a short tutorial to how you use milkshape?

Status
Not open for further replies.