• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MegaCraft 1 - Epsilon Building Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hello. I need some Epsilon Building Models for my campaign MegaCraft 1. Buildings are based on the C&C: Yuri's Revenge and/or C&C: Reloaded Yuri structures:

200px-YR_Yuri_Construction_Yard.gif

BioReactorRA2.PNG

Yuri_Barracks_RA2.PNG

YR_Psychic_Radar.gif

YR_Yuri_War_Factory.gif

YR_Psychic_Tower.gif

YR_Yuri_Battle_Lab.gif

I'll greatly appreciate any modeller's help. I'll credit you, +rep you and most importantly, I'll greatly thank you.

Last edited:
Level 22
I'd say your best way is to use the models we already have, like instead of using the physic tower you could have a Tesla Coil, instead of Yuri's construction yard you could use the Construction Yard, instead of the Bio Reactor use the Nuclear Reactor or the Tesla Reactor, the Red Alert Barracks, sometimes you have to work around the limitations.

1) I already have Illidan(evil)x 's Red Alert 1 con yard......

2) looks weirds......

3) Tesla Coils for Psychic Towers??? Weird, weird, weird......

4) Red Alert Barracks = Hand of Nod!? You must be kidding......

p.s. I will wait

Level 12
This would be awesome if somebody could give us some geometry for these. Don't really need the textures, that'll be easy once we actually have the models.

(Can pretty much just copy/paste the sprite into a texture and put it on the model...)

If anyone has problems with the Barracks, just base it off of this guys head: http://www.mobygames.com/images/portraits/large/975103228-00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.