• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kobolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Good day,

by this I ask someone, who would be willing, to create following models for me:

1. Kobold Taskmaster
- Based on classic Kobold model.
- Replace his mining pick with Ogre's club.

2. Kobold Shoveler
- Replace his mining pick with a shovel.
- Replace his backpack with Stormreaver Orc's backpack without the scrolls (an empty backpack).

3. Kobold Geomancer
- Based on classic Kobold model (not the purple one).
- Replace his mining pick with Murloc's weapon.
- Replace his backpack with Stormreaver Orc's backpack with scrolls.

4. Kobold Tunneler
- Replace his backpack with Stormreaver Orc's backpack without the scrolls (an empty backpack).

I am awaiting and looking forward to you kind replies.

Last edited:
Level 5
I don't know how to edit models
so here's what I can do
Kobolds

I appreciate your response very much and thank you for your offer, but I am sorry. I need this exclusive set of Kobolds - as much primitive as they should be. Your Shoveler, however, is exactly meeting the requirements.

But if I see correctly, his head is different from the rest of the Kobolds. I would like to keep the head the same in order to keep the Kobold racial features.

I thank you again for your kind reply. And it seems that you have done a lot of good work in your collection.

Level 5
Just wait for someone to stop by and help you or you could do it yourself which is much better. :)
There are some tutorials around here.
Modelling Tutorials

I thank you again for your kind support and help.

I have tried the moddeling once, but with no success. I would prefer someone skillful, to whom it will be just a matter of moments, to create them.

Level 5
Kobolds

For the Tuneller, I don't know what's stormreaver orc's backpack
for geomancer, I just add the Murlocs weapon, because don't know whats stormreaver orc's backpack

I thank you for your help, Hayate. By the Stormreaver orc's backback I meant a backpack from the Stormreaver Apprentice, Hermit, Necrolyte or Warlock model.

However, the request is satisfied because a one author has created them for me just moments before your post.

I thank all of the participants for their cooperation.

It is finished.

Level 5
If you're not keeping these models (or any requests) on the 'down-low' for reasons (hey, we all have them), I'd love to see them uploaded here. Sounds cool.

I thank you for your support.

Actually, I am using them in my map on which I am still working. It is from 75 % finished already. I have just problem with triggers - I am not an expert, but I can estimate about 3 days of work on it in order to finish it.

However, I now have another duties so it is being postponed and probably I am going to be over-scheduled during following two months.

And if I understood correctly, I would like to not let these models for distribution yet, despite them already being made publicly accessable here.

Level 5
Yeah I mean, you'd think an entire race based around digging/hoarding gold would have at least one model who could carry it.

I agree. The reason why I have not asked for such a model is that I do not require it for my current map, as it will feature a different... features.

Nevertheless, I would like to see many original concepts expanded in that sense as you outlined.

Status
Not open for further replies.