• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ok give more information about your spell I didn't understand how it should works ><

ahh... Wth ok then.

heres my new viersion of my spell

Ion Cannon (Remake) :)

DDS: No (same)
Code Type: GUI (Before with JASS)
Spell Type: Unit (same)
Target Type: Target Point (same)
Area of Effect: 1250 (Down by 100)
Number of Levels: 1 (same)
Range: Anywere (Before anywere but not 500 range of town hall)
Duration: 2 sec. Charge (same)
Mana Cost: 0 (Same)
Cooldown: 5 min. of 300 sec. (same)
In-game Description: (Let me handle it)
How the spell works
0. Select the target
1. The ion cannon charges for 2 sec. to fire
2. ION CANNON ACTIVATED!!!
3. Causes about 2500 Chaos Damage in a 1250 AOE + Friendly Fire
4. Waits for 300 sec.

Difference:
AOE Decreased by 100
Requires a GUI version no optinal JASS
Removed Disables 500 range from town hall
Friendly Fire :(
and 5000 Damage is turned into 2500 Chaos Damage.
ps. i don't know how to post the sourceforge thingy.

Last edited:
Level 28
Bumping my old request.

+ this

Hook

DDS: Any if its needed
Code Type: Any (Would be nice if every spell will be made on one type.)
Spell Type: Hero/Item
Target Type: Target Spell
Area of Effect: ?
Number of Levels: 1
Range: 1500
Duration: ?
Mana Cost: Any
Cooldown: Any
In-game Description: Throws a rope attached with a hook. When it hits a target the hero will be drag to the target.
How the spell works: Just your typical hook spell but instead of the enemy being drag its the hero who will be. Should be able to pass terrain cliffs and the hero is invulnerable when traveling.

I would like to give my deepest gratitude to this workshop for being pretty helpful and finishing my requests with ease and with a good quality.

Anyway, here is another request.
Thorns of Death (Area)

DDS: Does not require
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Unit
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: Make this editable by me
Number of Levels: 1
Range: None
Duration: 3 seconds (stun duration)
Mana Cost: Make this editable as well.
Cooldown: 30 seconds
In-game Description: Slams the ground and deadly thorns appeared around Von Leo, dealing 300 damage and stunning every nearby enemy units by 3 seconds.
How the spell works: Channels for 4 seconds (4 seconds casting time and there should be an SFX around the caster while in casting time period which should be editable by me if possible). It works like the impale where the unit gets damaged, flies into the air then gets stunned but when clicked, this spell is instant, it does an impale around the caster stunning every unit around and dealing heavy damage and stuns.

You can look at Tidehunter's ultimate spell on DotA. It works like that.

Hope it right T.T..

I using a simple way to do this spell, you can edit it from Object Ability >..<

if you don't want to do this way, just tell me and i will do it again by using the period trigger ^^...

Attachments

• Thorns of Death.w3x
    17.7 KB · Views: 51
Level 6
ahh... Wth ok then.

heres my new viersion of my spell

Ion Cannon (Remake) :)

In-game Description: (Let me handle it)
How the spell works
0. Select the target
1. The ion cannon charges for 2 sec. to fire
2. ION CANNON ACTIVATED!!!
4. Waits for 300 sec.

Difference:
AOE Decreased by 100
ps. i don't know how to post the sourceforge thingy.

I need this badly! And an little remake actually.

Level 6
you should make a proper and nice description so that somebody interested to take your request :p

ahh.... omg this could get quite annoying.
Update again.

Ion Cannon (Update)

In-game Description: Fires the Ion Cannon to deal 2500 damage and a 1250 to destroy the enemy but also damages allies.
How the spell works
0. Select the target point to fire
1. The ion cannon charges up for 2 sec. to fire
2. Fires the ion cannon in the targeted point
4. Waits for 300 sec.

Difference:
AOE Decreased by 100
Is that good because i updated abit.

Level 6
EDIT : nvm
What is the AOE ?
Around the point or in line ?
See you don't give enough

*yawn* Target point.

please, I didn't mean to annoy you but Malhorne is right, what is ion cannon? how it looks like? you need to explain it more.. we can't see right inside your mind :p

did you asked that recently and you don't know? Well actually i'm a mordern warfare builder so i'm still gonna update my map. (SOW is Soldiers of War) and it is a C&C (Command and Conquer) based building.
If you still don't know this well read this.
The Ion Cannon control uplink will send a signal to the satilite which it will give the signal to fire the Ion Cannon, first it simply finds the target location then it will be charged then 6 beams will turn around then one blast of pure destruction.

Level 7
Hehehe. XD

For Ion Cannon, you shouldn't make a comparison between the old and the new, it's confusing. So, is Ion Cannon a missile spell or an instant target spell?

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
*yawn* Target point.

did you asked that recently and you don't know? Well actually i'm a mordern warfare builder so i'm still gonna update my map. (SOW is Soldiers of War) and it is a C&C (Command and Conquer) based building.
If you still don't know this well read this.
The Ion Cannon control uplink will send a signal to the satilite which it will give the signal to fire the Ion Cannon, first it simply finds the target location then it will be charged then 6 beams will turn around then one blast of pure destruction.

I meant, what model ye want to use? I really don't know what an ion looks like...

Level 10
Hehehe. XD

For Ion Cannon, you shouldn't make a comparison between the old and the new, it's confusing. So, is Ion Cannon a missile spell or an instant target spell?

I saw the word "satellite" and "fire". This obviously states that the beam come from the sky. Therefore, the damage should come instant, but it's effect comes high from the sky.

PS: How about my request? http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2473745-post1257.html

Last edited:
Level 5
Hi guys! Could you help me with this spell? I can't make it myself but I am really needing it right now. This is just a little spell, it may be easy to understand when I describe
I want a spell as same as Omnislash of Yurnero in DotA, you can see more in the internet or in here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/omnislash-178544/?prev=search=Omnislash&d=list&r=20
But, could you make the same spell with dealing current damage of the Casting Unit. And I don't need to slash many targets, only ONE is enough! How many slashes... About 3/5/7 (this is not important, it may be dependent on you). Each slash last 1 second. Casting Unit is invulable when it cast

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
holahoo!! guess who am I? :p

Hi guys! Could you help me with this spell? I can't make it myself but I am really needing it right now. This is just a little spell, it may be easy to understand when I describe
I want a spell as same as Omnislash of Yurnero in DotA, you can see more in the internet or in here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/omnislash-178544/?prev=search=Omnislash&d=list&r=20
But, could you make the same spell with dealing current damage of the Casting Unit. And I don't need to slash many targets, only ONE is enough! How many slashes... About 3/5/7 (this is not important, it may be dependent on you). Each slash last 1 second. Casting Unit is invulable when it cast

you could use Lamdadelta's omnislash 5/5

Level 6
I meant, what model ye want to use? I really don't know what an ion looks like...

theres a model made by WILL the one who made the nuke has that kind of model.

^I recall a model from Battle tanks from Titan Hero's Orbital Beam Spell (if I was right, that's the spell name) should be it. If you ever play BT, you know what I mean :)

ahh... the "Orbital beam spell" is the a Orbital Strike heres some info about it.

Orbital Strike (Made by the BTeam)

DDS: N/A
Code Type: Jass
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: Unknown Possibly small?
Number of Levels: 5
Range: Possibly long to Medium
Duration: 1.2 sec.
Mana Cost: 40
Cooldown: 30
In-game Description: "A Single strike from orbit hits the target area after 1.2 sec., stunning enemies caught in the center for 2 sec. Deals 1000/2000/3000/4000/5000 Damage in the center and half in the area around it."
How the spell works:
1. Orbital Strike Appears.
2. Charging up for damage at 1.2 sec.
3. Damages the area and stuns them
4. Waits for 30 sec.
Notes: The Description and the stats are copied from the map itself
IMPORTANT: This is not a request, its an idea.
Differences: No Stunning Buff, 5000 Chaos Damage only, big AOE, 5 min. cooldown, Charges for 2 sec., No Mana cost, Building instead of Hero Ablity, and i want it GUI not JASS.
so this is actually the spell itself

Level 5
Thanks for helping me about the previous spell. Very nice! Now, I need 1 new spell
When a unit casts this spell, it will throw a cold ball (cold ball - nothing strange, it is the model of the ultimate of Lich in DotA, or easily imagine , it is the Frost Wyrm's attack model). This is an AOE spell (maybe 300), it can be casted anywhere (target allowed: ground) and the ball will deal x damage to enemy units in that area and freeze them for y seconds (freeze - model is freezing breath). Totally, the spell I describe above is as same as the Cluster Rocket standard spell in war3. But, I need 1 more detail that: the enemy units in that area will be taken 10/20/30/40% more spell damage of others. After being stuned, those units won't be taken more spell damage, too.
Thanks group very much!
P.s: is this a new spell workshop group?

Level 7
Okay Mal thanks.

Blood Boil

DDS: Damage Detection System you have?
Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect: ?
Number of Levels: 4
Range: 0
Duration: -
Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: 3/2/1/0
In-game Description: Upon casting a spell, Vanet consumes some of her mana to send out an eerie aura, which deals damage to nearby enemy units.
Notes: Scales damage and reduced cooldown. This is a custom ability but something
not hard to code.
How the spell works: First of all, every spellcast from this hero will deal damage to enemies within 350 AoE. Damage is 50/100/150/200% of manacost. Do add in a configurable sfx so i can set the effect.

No one handling this yet?

Level 6

yes thats the model.

Thanks for helping me about the previous spell. Very nice! Now, I need 1 new spell
When a unit casts this spell, it will throw a cold ball (cold ball - nothing strange, it is the model of the ultimate of Lich in DotA, or easily imagine , it is the Frost Wyrm's attack model). This is an AOE spell (maybe 300), it can be casted anywhere (target allowed: ground) and the ball will deal x damage to enemy units in that area and freeze them for y seconds (freeze - model is freezing breath). Totally, the spell I describe above is as same as the Cluster Rocket standard spell in war3. But, I need 1 more detail that: the enemy units in that area will be taken 10/20/30/40% more spell damage of others. After being stuned, those units won't be taken more spell damage, too.
Thanks group very much!
P.s: is this a new spell workshop group?

ahh will you try to use the template from the main page?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Soul Whip

DDS:None
Code Type:GUI or JASS
Spell Type:Units or Hero
Target Type:Single Target
Area of Effect:None
Number of Levels: 4
Range:700 Casting Range
Duration:None
Mana Cost:125/150/175/200
Cooldown:15/12/10/8
In-game Description:psyche Steals the soul of the target unit.Deals 75/150/225/300 damage and heals 75/150/225/300 hp.
How the spell works:Deals Damage on the target unit.Creates a Dummy unit <must be flying>.You can use this dummy model:<Possesion> <Missile> as a soul dummy.Heals Psyche<Caster of Soul Whip>.The Dummy must first reach Psyche before the heal triggers.

Level 5
Cold ball

DDS: No
Target Type: Target point
Area of Effect: 300
Number of Levels: 5
Range: 600
Duration: 2/2.5/3/3.5/4s
Mana Cost: 150
Cooldown: 10
In-game Description: Just be empty
How the spell works: When a unit casts this spell, it will throw a cold ball (cold ball - nothing strange, it is the model of the ultimate of Lich in DotA, or easily imagine , it is the Frost Wyrm's attack model). This is an AOE spell (maybe 300), it can be casted anywhere (target allowed: ground) and the ball will deal x damage to enemy units in that area and freeze them for y seconds (freeze - model is freezing breath). Totally, the spell I describe above is as same as the Cluster Rocket standard spell in war3. But, I need 1 more detail that: the enemy units in that area will be taken 10/20/30/40% more spell damage of others. After being stuned, those units won't be taken more spell damage, too.

Level 18
Yes but use the
edit.gif
button instead

Level 7
will make it a lot limited, but you can use Orb of Lightning(New) because that shows active abilities as passive and will trigger cooldown and stuff

I didnt read the description, so this may not work if the ability isnt "onAttack" proc
Yea, limit. Very limit on coding. T^T OOL is just really good on default spells.

Level 7
Hey i have a question.I made an ability named Ghost form.I based it on metamorphosis.But i want the progress bar become Ghost form not Metamorphosis.How can i change it?

{IIIIIIIIIMetamorphosis}

I want it look Like This:

{IIIIIIIIIGhost Form}
Add a new buff called "Ghost Form".Then, go to your spell and change the buff of the spell to your created buff. Then it is done. :D

Level 7
One thing. Make sure the inside the buff "Ghost Form" 's tooltip field is also Ghost Form. :3 Go test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.