• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon edit - Remove the dagger in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Here's the original icon:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ife_03-a-54778/?prev=c=49&r=20&d=list&page=72

I would like a version where the dagger in the background is not there. I can't tell too well just by looking at it, but it looks like there is some glow over near the other dagger - it might make it harder to make it look clean. Otherwise, there is no overlap, so just making the other dagger the same colour as the background is good.

The big dagger is the one I want to keep. The faded one in the top right is the one to remove.

Thanks in advance!!!

Level 11
What about this?

Attachments

• BTNINV_ThrowingKnife_03.jpg
    BTNINV_ThrowingKnife_03.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 108
  • BTNINV_ThrowingKnife_03.blp
    4.6 KB · Views: 52
  • DISBTNINV_ThrowingKnife_03.blp
    2.2 KB · Views: 45
Level 12
I wasn't so satisfied with the first one so I took the time to improve its shading.

Nice! I can see the difference :D I think it would be hard to see in-game, but I appreciate it :D I will use the second one in my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.