• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Horror units or doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I need something of the following

1. A creepy black bark tree with red blood veins, possibly has animation as though there is a beating heart in it. The animation is optional...

2. A black tree with hanging bloodied corpses or meat pieces and skulls.

3. Combination of 1 and 2

4. Creepy boss unit that serves well like a boss from hell or some fantastic black shadow world. No, I don't need demons.

5. A unit which looks like a gigantic teethbed on the ground with grasping class around the mouth.

6. A giant beating heart, that has pus, or oozing slime.

7. A tower unit that is conical and has veins all over it, with a Prometheus eyes looking at all directions .

8. Monolithic rock of dungeon tileset that possesses many heads embedded in it, or many teethed mouth embedded on it.

9. A melted heart with veins like roots spreading on the ground...

I know it's a bit demanding, but I do really really appreciate if someone could help me with these....

Level 20
What do you think about this gal? She's not finished yet (I still need to improve some anims), but if you want to use only monster form I can upload her here :D

NerubianQueen.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.