• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop

Level 15

Requester:
Remixer

Subject:
Close Together Signature

DONE

Resource Image:
c.jpg

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Rex. Could the image be smaller? It won't fit into the Signature space, only 50% visible.

The best size is Yx130 or Yx125, just that you know, Rex.

EDIT:
Just re-sized it for you.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 25
So it's time I join :)

Chen:
Works and Skill Level :
~Normal Avatars- ||||||||||
~.gif Avatars------ |||| ||||||
~Signatures------- |||||| |||| Availability/Time : Medium How to Order : You could use any template as long as you point out the information well.

Problems? : If you have problems with the avatar/signature I sent you, just tell me and I'll find a way to fix it.

Level 17
Hello 2D Workshop!

It's me and another Request.
I Want an Avatar, and a Signature!

Here's the Info:

1. Avatar: I Want a .gif avatar with Special Effects.
To Be more Specific, The Letters "AMNK" In the Middle of Burning flames, not Letters burning themselves. The Size is obvious right?

2. Signature: It's very Similar to my Avatar.
The Words "Arad MNK" in the Middle of burning Flames. However it's More Epic than my Avatar. It has So many Flames and The colors are Wild.

There are some things:
1. The Borders are Mostly animated. They are Flames.
2. The Word's background would be Firey, the Words themselves color is Red.
3. The Font of Them should be "Endor".
4. Your own imagination! I Trust it.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Does anyone look on the second post of this thread...
Better write you do it before posting the results

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Hello guys I have an icon request for this skin :fp:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/battroll-blp-234099/?prev=search=Owl&d=list&r=20

But only the owl and not the troll. Maybe just edit this Troll Bat Rider icon and turn it into an owl I guess :vw_wtf: Also give the icon a nice background.

hi jonbon :)

here as alternative of edge icon, i made a freehand icon for it. i also attach the big image if you interested.

but if you don't like it, you can choose edge icon instead :)

EDIT : Perhaps, if this icon quality is decent enough, i will upload it into the icon section.

Attachments

• Owl.jpg
    Owl.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 131
  • BTNOwl.blp
    5.1 KB · Views: 85
  • DISBTNOwl.blp
    2.9 KB · Views: 77
Level 22
Here's to keep you busy,
I request an icon that says:
Decrease Meat Hook Cooldown and Decrease Dismember Cooldown.
Maybe putting an overlay on this icon? Tell me if the request is allowed so if not, I will do it myself. But since you guys are the expert in these field, I requested it.

Meat_Hook_icon.png

Dismember_icon.png

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@Shadow Flux
You want us to put letters on the icons ? Or what do you mean with overlay ?

Level 22
Something like this on top of the icon. A letter would look ugly on the icon.

20.png

or
pietimer.png

My request is not meant to be specific because to be honest, I have no idea how to make the icon looks that says "Decrease Cooldown". Do it in anyway way you think the icon will say "Decrease cooldown". I know you and your team are creative enough :)

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

What do you think about these ?

I used the BTNStatDown by Kanadaj and a clock from WoW.

@Workshop members: I thought about my rule that you have to post in the thread that you are going to do it and then work on it. As I did not followed them now, I think about the issues related to the pre-post rule. As a simple statement causes a big danger of potential double post I recommend you to use the 'Edit' of the post you stated you are going to do it IF none posted after you and you would double post.
I think we can set the rule of the announce issue to a lower standard. You are free to announce, but you don't have to.

Level 17
@Rex:
Thank you! I Understand your Effort but there are Some Things:
1. The Word Background was supposed to be Firey, not Transparent.
2. The Flames were good, But a Bit, Robotic. I Wanted them to Be Real-like.
3. My Signature's "Arad MNK" Color is changing. That's not what I wanted.
4. Very good job! So close to what I need... So I'll use those you gave Me for now, until the Better ones are Ready. Thank you!

Level 15
Oh man, I actually crack my head for this one.

I can't make the words background red and the words red too all else the word will not be visible.

And for the flames, how real life you want to it to be? Like the whole avatar turns into a fireplace?

I need more details. I am so close as what you said. So pls answer my question. :)

Level 15

Requester:
Arad MNK

Subject:

DONE

Resource Image: There is something wrong with the Pastebin. I am still discussing this with Ralle.

Requester:
Arad MNK

Subject:
Signature (Fiery)

DONE

Resource Image: There is something wrong with the Pastebin. I am still discussing this with Ralle.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Just passing by to ask how you guys are doing with that mammoth quest I gave you. ;)

W.I.S.D.O.M. resigned from it and I am not going to so it next days, as I am busy with other things.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Yehey! Thank you. :D How about the signature?

You wanted us to remove Sargeras from the picture, but keeping the whole background, if I recall right.

That's a more than advanced task, as we would have to reproduce the background behind him after cutting him out. That's a lot of work and I am not sure whether someone overtakes it, as it features as well copy pasting and freehand elements.

it's wisdom :)
Huppa, excuse :/ didn't see it.

Level 15
You wanted us to remove Sargeras from the picture, but keeping the whole background, if I recall right.

That's a more than advanced task, as we would have to reproduce the background behind him after cutting him out. That's a lot of work and I am not sure whether someone overtakes it, as it features as well copy pasting and freehand elements.

It depends how perfect drizzle wants it.

Level 25
Hello, I would like to ask if I can request a simple icon recolor. Is it okay if I request two?
Actually I would like to have a red and a blue variation of the manual icon below.

243389-albums8326-picture100783.jpg

Just change the green into red and blue. :grin:

Requester:
Knight of Arsford

Subject:
Recolors of the Pandaren Tome Icons

Attachments

• BTNPandarenBookBlue.blp
    5.9 KB · Views: 73
  • DISBTNPandarenBookBlue.blp
    3.2 KB · Views: 69
  • BTNPandarenBookBlue.png