• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes arena terrain Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

hey guys, i just want to ask the community some ideas about terrain for my project. it's an heroes arena, and i need a terrain ideas from the community ^^

any feedback will be appreciated and +REP

Level 10
I like the idea of Robot Wars, how your surroundings are deadly and could be used to your advantage. This could be used for PVP or Survival Arenas.
Examples:
Giant spider: Anyone in it's web will be slowed and every now and then she will shackle a nearby enemy and drag them closer.

Lava Pit: Deals major damage to anyone standing in it.

Spike Field: Random spikes erupt from the ground and damage enemies.

Rising Acid(from Samus' Stage in SSB): Acid rises from the ground burning anyone who doesn't escape to higher ground.

Random Weather: Windy (Global Slow), Infernal Rain, Fog (global Evasion/Blind), Rain of Fire/Blizzard (dodge to survive), Earth Quakes & Tornados, Poison Mist (Global DPS), etc.

Random Elevating Panels: A grid of elevating tiles that could trap you or provide a safe escape for you.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

very cool idea dee-boo.

+REP

but i need more :)

Level 19
hmm I think I got something that might help you!

Forgotten%20Realm.jpg
I'm really sorry for the messy picture but I had to screenshot each part of the map and combine it myself :p

It's from a game called League of Angels that I played only once lol :D

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

good one

+REP for you. :)

EDIT : i already got an ideas for what's i am going to make for my project terrain, this thread can mark as solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
There is too many ways to make an arena challenge:)

- You Can make a Fire Ring like a circle serounding 3 bosses
-Or like a puzzel and traps/ Survival with time count
It's will be rather also to make phases... anything you like...

Status
Not open for further replies.