• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General 2D Art Workplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I hope you don't mind if I use this H.E. Footman :p He's handsome :p
Also, I'd like to make a request, I don't know if that's even possible (at least for this thread), to give the Human buildings a sutil demoniac effect, like some runes at the walls, kind of based on the Obelisc/Obstacle doodads foud at the Black Citadel tileset. Buildings have skin, right?

Last edited:
Can someone re-skin the bandit to have a skiing mask and a shirt/jacket?
I want him to look like a thief!
Thanks!
Please inform me when it is done.
Soon I'll be finished with it. I'll attach it here.

Edit: My Viewer got corrupted and kept messing up the skins so I had to resort to BLP lab and re-download the Viewer.

Anyway here's the thief skin you requested. Feel free to give suggestions if you need it even more modified.

Attachments

• Bandit.blp
    79.5 KB · Views: 94
  • BanditSkin.png
    BanditSkin.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,052
  • Readme!.txt
    19 bytes · Views: 72
Last edited:
Level 10
Reguested a jazzed up version of my custom world map, Heinvers already picked the request up, but still making a post for clarity etc.
137167d1406509951-realms-kaelai-map-kaelai.png

The lands of Kaelai is a vast landmass central to the conflicts regarding several races on the world of Aelar,
bordered with the mountainous region of The Spine to the north, the vast Olondar jungle to the southeast and
the open ocean to the west. Within it lies the great Harami desert to the southwest, filled with its lucious
oasis making it habitable for the native Dugar. Bordering the large desert lies the Belt of Kurrigan, plainlands
once conquered by the Dugar, but its city-states has since largely fallen into anarchy or otherwise destroyed.
The northern grassland of Nordrich are the region inhabited by the race of men, who cultivate vast portions
of the region. Through its border with its origin from The Spines mountainside runs the thick river of Bolgar's
Tear, named so after the god of men. Due south from Nordrich lies the regions of Rockspire and Seer's
Wood, Rockspire being known for its high stone formations and tough inhabitants, while Seer's Wood
is the native lands of the druidic race of the Hunder. To the southeast of Seer's Wood lies Lake Eastmore,
a huge freshwater lake that intrudes on 3 different regions: Seer's Wood, the Belt of Kurrigan and lastly the
Eastern Plains. West of Rockspire lies Fang Bay, a place where lawlessness and debauchery has taken hold.

Level 25
Reguested a jazzed up version of my custom world map, Heinvers already picked the request up, but still making a post for clarity etc.

The lands of Kaelai is a vast landmass central to the conflicts regarding several races on the world of Aelar,
bordered with the mountainous region of The Spine to the north, the vast Olondar jungle to the southeast and
the open ocean to the west. Within it lies the great Harami desert to the southwest, filled with its lucious
oasis making it habitable for the native Dugar. Bordering the large desert lies the Belt of Kurrigan, plainlands
once conquered by the Dugar, but its city-states has since largely fallen into anarchy or otherwise destroyed.
The northern grassland of Nordrich are the region inhabited by the race of men, who cultivate vast portions
of the region. Through its border with its origin from The Spines mountainside runs the thick river of Bolgar's
Tear, named so after the god of men. Due south from Nordrich lies the regions of Rockspire and Seer's
Wood, Rockspire being known for its high stone formations and tough inhabitants, while Seer's Wood
is the native lands of the druidic race of the Hunder. To the southeast of Seer's Wood lies Lake Eastmore,
a huge freshwater lake that intrudes on 3 different regions: Seer's Wood, the Belt of Kurrigan and lastly the
Eastern Plains. West of Rockspire lies Fang Bay, a place where lawlessness and debauchery has taken hold.

I wanted to do this one :( Bad Heinbuns!

Noted. I'll VM you when I'm done with it. It will take some time. No need to ask too much on this thread :)

Level 3
Sorry for distrub...
I just want to request Roland to make a signatures here. Because i can't PM him nor post a visitor message.

Do you take a GIF Animations (for signatures)? just one animations only?
Roland please approve me on facebook Amira Haruko Momoi ty (ゝ。∂)

Look, if anyone else wants to do TC, fine then. If not then it's fine too. Please don't bump my thread too much. Some cleaning would come handy right now ;C

I think here's not democracy as you've already noticed, that's why I have no official second in command and I don't ask the team when I do modifications to the thread or impose new rules. Am I clear?

I hate to raise my voice at other members but I' don't like to be questioned in my own threads about my decisions.

Last edited:
Those are only special request instances in case the requester wants the skin to provide more TC than default (which needs material editing and will cost more file size).

Look, if anyone else wants to do TC, fine then. If not then it's fine too.
Agreed though.
---

Good day everyone. :csmile:

Roland

R

Roland

Sorry for distrub...
I just want to request Roland to make a signatures here. Because i can't PM him nor post a visitor message.

Do you take a GIF Animations (for signatures)? just one animations only?
Roland please approve me on facebook Amira Haruko Momoi ty (ゝ。∂)

Look, I don't even accept gifs because I'm no 2D Animator, I fail at making them and Why do you have to accept the Facebook request? I don't really know you :S It's my decision if I can add random people.

Level 24

Attachments

• RequestByWindrunner29 (HESwordsman).rar
    25.1 KB · Views: 50
Level 3
Look, I don't even accept gifs because I'm no 2D Animator, I fail at making them and Why do you have to accept the Facebook request? I don't really know you :S It's my decision if I can add random people.

Ok matey you dont need to approve me on facebook, i notices that i neither can't PM you in Hive and also on facebook... *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Anyways thanks for at least read my message... :goblin_good_job:

Sorry for Heinvers to avoid SPAM as possibles

Level 29
@Heinvers
One thing remains: The heads on the default ogre mage have stripe running across their head. Port that over too with one change, i want to connect it with the stripe at his back, instead ending at top of the head.
RfZEl2v.jpg

EDIT:
and also can u or someone make a skin for Obsidian Statue/Destroyer? making it like a Black Sphinx? tnx :D
Why not use the beta Black Sphinx, exactly what u need.

Status
Not open for further replies.