• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General 2D Art Workplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
So here is your request :D

icons_17470_btn.jpg

icons_17470_disbtn.jpg

Well that was quick, many thanks!

It looks good and I think it does properly communicate that it's a damage buff, so definitely going to use it.

Level 29
@Cakemaster
Then can you try flipping those crescent things upside down ? Maybe that could do it.
My concern about the original icon* is that it looks like the tip of a bladestaff or an enchanted rod rather than an launched projectile, which moved me to requesting this at the first place. I just cant imagine that thing in mid-flight, how would it even fly with that 'aerodynamic'(probably isnt the correct word) without falling to the ground half-way through. Sure there its enchanted with magic but still...

*meant the already present in editor: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAdvancedStrengthOfTheMoon.blp

Level 9
name;blood knight
skin based on;spell breaker
what to do:add some runes for him around his shield plus on his clothing and his huge unknown sword or lance thingy to yelow

Skin name = Human Demon Hunter
Skin based on = Demon Hunter
What to do = Make it look like human and attach Evil Illidan's weapon instead of old one.(CnP)
request made

Last edited:
Level 25
Icon Making

I've taken a liking to sigelang's style of drawing tree-like things :)

So here are a few more requests I'll use in Ancient Protector, if you're interested:
  • Grab Peon - A tree hand holding a peon or goblin. Currently, I'm using a resized version of the peon icon on the Get Corpse icon's diagonal red arrow. You don't have to draw a whole peon, feel free to just make an in-game screenshot of one. The tree hand should either be coming towards or overlapping the peon.
    Reference:
    attachment.php

(ignore the tree face in the background)
  • Tree Club - An ancient holding a tree as a weapon.
    Reference:
    attachment.php

This will be used as an item that provides an area-of-effect melee damage bonus.
  • Grab - Just a treant hand reaching out to grab something. It could just be a version of the Grab Peon request above, just without the peon.
    Reference: your http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncenariushand-253229/
    Fingers should be a bit more closed (grab position), hand closer to the side, hand facing down, no green glows.
  • Seed - A seed that is used to replant trees. The default acorn model is a bit boring, so something with some of that green glow would be nice.
    Reference:
    attachment.php

(Vortigon's Nature Egg model)

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 378
  • BTNGrabTree.jpg
    BTNGrabTree.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 550
  • seed.jpg
    seed.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 336
Level 29
Skin editing

Requesting 2 different skins for this ship:
units\creeps\NightElfBattleship\NightElfBattleship
I want an Bloodelf and a Highelf variant.
I will give the specifics for Bloodelf variant below, however i leave you 100% free about Highelf variant so feel free to be creative and take your time about.

For Bloodelf:
Color all wooden parts, the 'grey wave' parts at sides red, as reference for what shades of red: see attachment. remove war3mapimported for texture path.
Color the owl at front gold.
Erase the 2 owls at back sides.
Make Ballista bolts use texture of Abilities\Weapons\BallistaMissile\BallistaMissile.mdl
Make the Grey parts of the sails either Black or full teamcolor(except the golden decor parts, ofcourse)
Thats all about the Belf variant.

Note: If necessary you can edit the model so it fits the texture, if you must, its not a problem. This is valid for both skin requests.

Attachments

• Elven Destroyer TC.blp
    156.7 KB · Views: 94
  • ElvenDestroyerTC.mdx
    30.6 KB · Views: 54

So here are a few more requests I'll use in Ancient Protector, if you're interested:
  • Grab Peon - A tree hand holding a peon or goblin. Currently, I'm using a resized version of the peon icon on the Get Corpse icon's diagonal red arrow. You don't have to draw a whole peon, feel free to just make an in-game screenshot of one. The tree hand should either be coming towards or overlapping the peon.
    Reference:
    attachment.php

Reference:
    attachment.php

This will be used as an item that provides an area-of-effect melee damage bonus.
  • Grab - Just a treant hand reaching out to grab something. It could just be a version of the Grab Peon request above, just without the peon.
    Reference: your http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncenariushand-253229/
    Fingers should be a bit more closed (grab position), hand closer to the side, hand facing down, no green glows.
  • Seed - A seed that is used to replant trees. The default acorn model is a bit boring, so something with some of that green glow would be nice.
    Reference:
    attachment.php

Yeah, Just wait, I will make that ...

Level 25
Requesting 2 different skins for this ship:
units\creeps\NightElfBattleship\NightElfBattleship
I want an Bloodelf and a Highelf variant.
I will give the specifics for Bloodelf variant below, however i leave you 100% free about Highelf variant so feel free to be creative and take your time about.

For Bloodelf:
Color all wooden parts, the 'grey wave' parts at sides red, as reference for what shades of red: see attachment. remove war3mapimported for texture path.
Color the owl at front gold.
Erase the 2 owls at back sides.
Make Ballista bolts use texture of Abilities\Weapons\BallistaMissile\BallistaMissile.mdl
Make the Grey parts of the sails either Black or full teamcolor(except the golden decor parts, ofcourse)
Thats all about the Belf variant.

Note: If necessary you can edit the model so it fits the texture, if you must, its not a problem. This is valid for both skin requests.

Leave it to me :)

Reference:
    attachment.php

Reference:
    attachment.php

Reference:
    attachment.php

So here's your request, next time I will make the Grabtree icon ...
I'm tired now :D

icons_17474_btn.jpg

icons_17473_btn.jpg

Attachments

• Requested Icons.zip
    139.6 KB · Views: 65
sigelang, that's very cool:D

Requesting!
A Unit that have 2 bloody axe from his hand. He wearing a viking helmet. He wearing a armor. And he got jumping animation when he do critical attacks and he spin. Thx
You there! Can't you read? This is not a modelling workshop >.>

that moment when i realize that SBIEW Members trolled me and made another workshop without me

Yup, only us who just work at SBIEW and not work at another workshop.

The team has already been chosen by me! Please take your personal issues via VM'es, NOT here!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.