• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Elemental Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

There exists a really good-looking and high-defining model of a forest elemental, with little trees on his back.

It looks similar to a stone gigant, but forest version.

Just wanted to mention and I could search it for you ( it is not on Hive) ( just that you know it is may a Rip, but I am not sure), but it does not fit your request, so may just forget this comment...

Level 7
There exists a really good-looking and high-defining model of a forest elemental, with little trees on his back.

It looks similar to a stone gigant, but forest version.

Just wanted to mention and I could search it for you ( it is not on Hive) ( just that you know it is may a Rip, but I am not sure), but it does not fit your request, so may just forget this comment...

Hmmm , i just really want this one :/

Here you go, does this suit your needs?
33djzpj.png

Attachments

• HeroAvatarFlame.blp
    504.6 KB · Views: 53
  • HeroFlameLord.mdx
    282.3 KB · Views: 44
Yes , this is actually perfect could you also make a rock one with bunch of rocks on him and a purple one (kind of arcane purple power style) I would really appreciate this , but if you don't have time then no problem :) , +credits and rep..

I could do them for you, but maybe tomorrow? :)

Level 7
I could do them for you, but maybe tomorrow? :)

Ty so much :D here are the descriptions:
-Edit on the forest one: Remove some horns and add a moon well attachment
-Sand Elemental - pretty much a mummy with golden armor/shoulder pads - but with a custom head - Like the one i have drawn - mybe u can add egyptian simbols etc.. whatever you want - just that it is mummy/pharaoh based :)
-Finaly the Purple arcane one - without the armor if possible , black/purple/pink skin based also with a custom head :)

Last edited:
Ty so much :D here are the descriptions:
-Edit on the forest one: Remove some horns and add a moon well attachment
-Sand Elemental - pretty much a mummy with golden armor/shoulder pads - but with a custom head - Like the one i have drawn - mybe u can add egyptian simbols etc.. whatever you want - just that it is mummy/pharaoh based :)
-Finaly the Purple arcane one - without the armor if possible , black/purple/pink skin based also with a custom head :)

I can't do the Moon Well attachment. It looks weird when his animation is moving like that. I can't re-animate the model..

Level 7
I would do arcane one. But you want with ingame or whatever?

EDIT: Wait, wat? Custom head… xD

xD , it is really important that models have different heads , like the one i have drawn , so they don't look similar - best example is terasque's tidal lord model , you can do it if u want too - ofc.+rep and credits as ussual

I can't do the Moon Well attachment. It looks weird when his animation is moving like that. I can't re-animate the model..

Nah , it's fine as it is , how about the sand one ??

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I know you've kinda got your thing already... But if you're looking for a cool Nature-y summon & want to avoid re-using the Treant, you could probably bug Em!... In his gallery he this awexome "elemental dryad spirit" thing that's sick. Bug him!

Level 7
Here are the screenies of the custom heads that i need(and the 1 I modified :p) ,
Arcane one - u could make the purple /pink kinda flow , make the custom head, remove the armor and that's it
Sand/Rock one - kinda like a mummy/pharaoh armor with moving sands in it - what you did in the forest elemntal - with wood - but it would be moving sands - that's it - if you're up to it xD, this would be huge for me, TY for showing interest

Attachments

• arcane one.png
    arcane one.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 45
  • S.Elemental.png
    S.Elemental.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 38
  • F-Elemental.png
    F-Elemental.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.