• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fish School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need a model that show that the area is full of fish, a fish school. I haven't found any model that does the job well enough, can anyone direct me towards a resource that should do the job or create one for me?

The resource will be used in my project Azeroth: A World Reborn which can be found at Diplomunion.com.

Level 25
Just scale them up to 2.15 or higher then tint them red or other colors that could be easily noticed.

Attachments

• fishchool.png
    fishchool.png
    844.8 KB · Views: 160
Level 29
I suppose he wants an model of swirling fish that will be placed in the water and be used to indicate where the player can conduct fishing.
Combining Cyclone or Tornado effect with a few random fish in it could do it.

edit: now that he has explained in the post below, the teamcolor part of it could be done through applying to an bobber that would float in the middle of it.

Last edited:
Level 6
I suppose he wants an model of swirling fish that will be placed in the water and be used to indicate where the player can conduct fishing.
Combining Cyclone or Tornado effect with a few random fish in it could do it.

The described above is the closest so far. I want something that stands out from the terrain and is team colored. Think in the way of having a control points but on water instead of land.

Status
Not open for further replies.