• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A few Drawings need Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
These are some drawings from my novel which need to be made into models for my map in progress Veramarth: Lords of Asherleague
I will release the 10 wave test version soon
i need the chick with the mask ( Avrillia ) made sooner than the others and with two swords instead of one
I drew these myself so i'm sorry in Advance (for my $h!tty drawing) :goblin_good_job:
if anyone can make these into quality models i'll be forever grateful :goblin_yeah:

195466-albums6938-picture102071.jpg

195466-albums6938-picture102070.jpg

195466-albums6938-picture102069.jpg

195466-albums6938-picture102068.jpg

Level 5
OMFG WOW

Can you scan it via scanner please?
I'll try and practice my photoshopping skills, until completed.

And have you searched through the website carefully enough?

Level 8
OMFG WOW

Can you scan it via scanner please?
I'll try and practice my photoshopping skills, until completed.

And have you searched through the website carefully enough?

Wow you liked them? XD
Well i don't have a scanner if i did i would do that instead of using my iphone :p :(
And yes i've searched EVERY corner of internet and bam, nothing.
its a good thing thou since it means my ideas are original ^^
Anyways any help regarding these people turned into models for my map would be greatly Appreciated :thumbs_up:

Level 8

I checked out all of them, trust me. here and on every website avalible. the ones you mentioned (except for the second) i even considered. bu now i'll tell you the problem for each

the medic one is not armored enough and has no shoulderpads and has cloth parts in her armor, Plus her anime face ;\

in the drawings avrillia looks fully armored and has a blonde hair behind her mask. i would pereferably want the mask removed if anyone can manage to make a good face. i want the hair long and flowing and the armor to be full black plate and heavy

the third one lacks enough armor AND quality and plus would need a complete skin redo due to her bad colors

the second one is just out of the question

Thanks for your suggestions anyways ;)

Plus i would need phoenix signs on her armor like the one in my drawing :p

Level 6
Hihihi Thanks :p
You can download the demo version of the map through the link i provided from map dev forums if you cant wait for the full version thou ;)

I had a look but i can't give it an honest opinion yet. after all in one of the hints you said that it's not even half finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.