• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evil Demonhunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi Guys :)

I Need an model of an evil demonhunter, "evil illidan-style".

It's a night-elve-demon hunter who's exiled to draenor after drinking demon-blood (orc-style) and fight there against the burning Legion/Illidan/alliance with some hellish orcs.

I could use the evil Ilidan model, that's enought "demonic" for me, but 'cause my character will fight illidan, I don't wanna use his model too...

Has someone a demon-style-demon-hunter-model on his drive? Or is someone a very enthusiastic modeller and made such a model fo me? :ogre_love:

Greez
Vladec

Level 4
That would be great :)

Hmm, more demonic is not absolutely necessary, but I think he mustn't be less then the evil Illidan. Important is that he has "normal" NE Skin. (the dark blue - purple, not red or white or somehting strange)

Status
Not open for further replies.