• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Easy Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I would like to request some easy lowsized models to my Harry Potter map!

First Model: A pile of papers. No portrait is required.

Just make a simple rectangel with some unreadable text on the first page. I hope u understand what I mean ;)

Second Model: An orange-red square with a pink "W" on the front side. I couldn't find a picture to bad but if u have played Harry Potter 5, u know how they look like. This box is from Fred & Georges truancy candy (or what its called in english). A portrait would be nice...

Thx in advande, and I hope it is easy enough to do on 10-15 min. Rep and credit to the one who make the request!

And dont feel forced to make both, I would be happy if 1 of these could be made!

Last edited:
Level 18
I think I can make either of them, but you'll have to give me something more to work with. I assume since it's Harry Potter, you mean parchment, not regular white paper that you buy at your local printer store.
For your box, you really should get me a picture. Maybe you can find a clip of the scene you're talking about on youtube and can take a screenshot of it. It would be vital.

Woops, the boxes looked diffrent than I thought... Here they are:

The bag with the boxes inside
SnVUAzSfQ.jpg

And here are the boxes!
HVhnlIioI.jpg

And they look like this inside
siSRmHDGu.jpg

The first and the third pic was there because I want you to be able to see the big picture. If you want you could add an animation so it opens like in the third picture, that would be really cool, but absolutely not necessary. As u see, the "W" are on all sides. And a portrait to this as well.

But the pergament is not necesarry, I found this today: church and library pack - Wc3campaigns And there is a lot of nice stuffs that I can use!

It would be great if u did it! Try to "copy" it as much as possible so u cant see any diffrences :p Thx!

Last edited:
Level 10
it has no animations but it does have a portrait picture. I kind of didn't have time to do more, it's 4am here and I was planning to go to bed an hour ago before I saw your message... on the bright side it has a small file size and is recognizable as the box you wanted lol

the texture path is just it's filename (potbox.blp)

Attachments

• potbox.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.