• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA Lina Inverse Passive Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello I've tried to search for the thread that would contain anything about this ability but I could not find the search button so here I go:

Lina's passive ability is additional attack speed bonus whenever she casts a spell and the attack speed bonus stacks, so she can cast 2 spells to be benefitted for even more attack speed bonus. This ability is cost free.

What original ability is this based on? How can I imitate this ability in my map?

Thank you for the help!

P.S. Tried to move this thread to Worldedit Help Zone but again could not find the right button.

P.S.S. Even tried to delete the post but to no avail. Any help with this will also be appreciated.

Level 12
The ability itself is a evasion with 0% evade chance.
A trigger registers Lina casting her spells and then orders a dummy to cast bloodlust on Lina. The bloodlust casted depends on the level of Fiery Soul and the current bloodlust buff on Lina.

Status
Not open for further replies.