• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dooms Day Trigger Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,
I'm creating a map, and i need a series of triggers that brings doomsday, but let me be a little more specific. The idea is to have a series of triggers that make the camera shake, have a bunch of meteorites fall from the sky and explosion. If you know how to do the cinematic please make it so, you will be mentioned in the map credits. Add things you feel might be needed such as fire, or lava, but make sure that players won't be injured. it's mostly special effects and a bunch of cool cinematic.

Thank you in advance

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

Resource: tomv8's meteorite used.

This is pretty heavy on special effects. It will probably lag for players.
https://www.mediafire.com/?ut2mb12a4m180vd

Type "-doomsday" to see the result. The "C" upper limits can be increased and decreased for bigger or smaller maps.

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

Here's screenshot

It looks a bit different in progress, but it represents the cinematic OK. The screen is shaking, though a still shot won't show it.

Attachments

• doomsday.jpg
    doomsday.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 157
  • Doomsday.w3x
    33.8 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.