• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Decent Model of a Covenant Grunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Covenant Grunt

Does anyone have a high quality grunt model? It doesn't need to be animated; I can do that myself (just leave the arms up for ease of rigging, k?). I've seen the one loaded on the hive workshop (linked above). It's ok, but low poly. I'm looking for one that's a bit higher in quality. If anyone has one and is willing to share, I'd be happy to give them credit for it in my mod. Thank you!

I have a mesh, but that is about it. No textures or anything. Come to think of it, i am not sure if he even has a head, lol.

I got a really cool warthog model though which i can share (driverless for now, sadly), and a model of the halo itself. I also have an elite model which is largely unanimated, so if you are up for that, you can have it.

Level 3
Hey! Thanks for the reply.

The elite sounds pretty cool and I bet I could animate him pretty well. If you'd post him on the hive or pass him along, that would be awesome!

Go ahead and keep the grunt model. I didn't check the forums after you posted, so I started modeling my own grunt. I think I'll go ahead and make this my first resource contribution to the hive once I'm done.

A warthog! Did you add attachments for passenger, gunner and or driver? How is it currently set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.