• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

can someone help me find correct path for a bLP skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
it appears as the green box. ive tried this on my map and a fresh new one. is this skin bugged or something? posts on the authors thread make it seem like it was working, although few people also had problems with pathing :/

edit: can anyone get this model to appear in game? ty to anyone helping

Um.. This is not a model. It is a texture that overwrites already existing texture. Import that texture and set the path to this Textures\CityBuildingsNew.blp.

It replaces city buildings texture. City buildings are located in Doodads/Structures.

Also you have to restart the editor or save the map when you finished importing texture for it to take affect. Each time you import something new, save the map.

Level 3
thank you. finally got it to work, have no idea why it wasn't working earlier, idk how many times I tried this path until it randomly decided to work -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.