• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
hello I don't know if someone can make it I ned a custom campaign screen for my project. it would be the spell breaker (of FT human campaign) with these skin I recolored : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=pe0bh6. the sky should be the same as the human of RoC's campaign screen. the environement should be same as the night elf campaign of RoC.

this request is important for my campaign so if there is already an high elven campaign screen, my apologies, but tell me where :)

If someone can make this BIG work, he will have my forever thankfulness. ( and +rep too :D )

Level 12
This is an extremely simple change. Just open it in http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/war3-model-editor-62876/

Click Window->Texture Manager.
Add your textures to that list.
Click Window->Material Manager.
Change the textures all the Materials use to your new ones.

(I'll go ahead and do this for you, but next time you need a skin change it's super simple.)

EDIT: Also it seems your textures had to be BLP format for the model to use it for some reason...
EDIT2: Damn, I think the model is just really dumb because your textures are only recolored yet it completely screws over the mapping, so it's going to have to be completely rewrapped... (Good luck getting someone to do that for just a simple reskin...)
EDIT3: Okay, I figured out what the deal was. I can get it here in a couple minutes now.

Last edited:
Level 18
Then It will be dificult for me :)

because it's look strange :
239559-albums7866-picture97255.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.