• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign AI extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I wish you a good day,

please, can someone extract or by any other mean provide me an Insane AI from Chapters UndeadX3 (The Dark Lady), UndeadX5 (Dreadlord's Fall), UndeadX6 (A New Power in Lordaeron) of the Undead Campaing in The Fronzen Throne?

As I am not able to extract it myself by basic editorial means the World Editor provide me, I believe that it works on some sort of different mechanism. If it be so, I ask also to make it editable by classic AI Editor.

I am looking forward to your kind replies.

Level 11
I'll do it for you. Just wait a second...

EDIT: Here, hope that this helped you!

"u03x04.ai" is the "Dreadlord Insurgents"
"u03x06.ai" is the "Varimathras' Forces"

"u05x02.ai" is the "Alliance" (Main Base)
"u05x03.ai" is the "Alliance" (Second Base)
"u05x07.ai" is the "Detheroc's Forces" (Main Base)
"u05x11.ai" is the "Detheroc's Forces" (Second Base)

"u06x04.ai" is the "Balnazzar's Forces"
"u06x05.ai" is the "Dreadlord Insurgents" (Sylvanas side)
"u06x06.ai" is the "Dreadlord Loyalists"
"u06x07.ai" is the "Dreadlord Insurgents" (Garithos side)

Attachments

• AIs.rar
    9.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Level 5
I'll do it for you. Just wait a second...

EDIT: Here, hope that this helped you!

"u03x04.ai" is the "Dreadlord Insurgents"
"u03x06.ai" is the "Varimathras' Forces"

"u05x02.ai" is the "Alliance" (Main Base)
"u05x03.ai" is the "Alliance" (Second Base)
"u05x07.ai" is the "Detheroc's Forces" (Main Base)
"u05x11.ai" is the "Detheroc's Forces" (Second Base)

"u06x04.ai" is the "Balnazzar's Forces"
"u06x05.ai" is the "Dreadlord Insurgents" (Sylvanas side)
"u06x06.ai" is the "Dreadlord Loyalists"
"u06x07.ai" is the "Dreadlord Insurgents" (Garithos side)

I thank you for your help, Sylvie.

However, I am not able to reach a main file, as it is zipped and once I extract it, it extract .rar file for me. And that .rar file my extractor does not even recognize. Is there something wrong, please?

Level 11
However, I am not able to reach a main file, as it is zipped and once I extract it, it extract .rar file for me. And that .rar file my extractor does not even recognize. Is there something wrong, please?

Odd, I just tried that, and works fine for me.
Did you opened the file, and then extracted the AI files, or you extracted the whole file?

Level 5
Odd, I just tried that, and works fine for me.
Did you opened the file, and then extracted the AI files, or you extracted the whole file?

I have tried both extraction of the whole file and the tried to individually extract each file.

But as I was told here that it works on some kind of different mechanics (something called JassCraft is required to handle that and I have searched for that and read about it and it sounded difficult) I am trying to reproduce each of those AI in AI Editor. I will may need triggers also.

Status
Not open for further replies.