• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boss Spell Mass Possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
The boss releases 6 banshees around him, the banshee moves around randomly possessing the nearest unit in a 150 AOE, heroes are possessed for 10 seconds while units are permanently possessed.

The problem is this skill must be mui, and the original player need to be stored, so that in case if the hero dies while being possessed, the hero is revived as the original player's hero. Thanks, i would greatly appreciate it! :ogre_haosis:

Level 22
You can create 6 dummy with banshee model, possession ability and locust ability (not sure if it works with locust but i think it does?) then all you need is to trigger it to move around and order it to use the possession ability when it finds the nearest unit. I'm sure this can be made MUI, however i don't think this can work for hero temporarily.

Level 5
Yeah I actually did the spell, the only problem is tht its not mui, the possession also can work for heroes and can even last for 10 seconds, I didn't use the possession ability just used triggered storm bolt. Only problem is that it's not mui

Status
Not open for further replies.