• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blackhole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
requesting for a spell called blackhole, similar to dota but need to suck into another universe so that the units sucked disappear, aoe 450

Level 11
I can do that tomorrow morning if you give me more details about the other universe.

Is it real? Or does it simply murder units that come into the no return zone?

Also does the black hole do damage? Or does it only suck stuff in and eats stuff that passes the point of no return?

Level 6
it sucks units into the hole, dealing dps while sucking, after that the blackhole explode, knockback all unit that sucked just now, deal damage again

Last edited:
Level 6
thank you, but i have some comments, 1st, it shouldn't affect allies, just enemy, 2nd, those words are not required, 3rd, how come the units get smaller? == 4th, when i use this skill, very lag, please fix it
dealing damage when sucking, 10+0.5*intelligent of hero per second, explode for 200+2*intelligent of hero

Level 11
The units getting smaller is just something i added to make it more realistic, i can undo that if you want, the black hole also grows in size as it sucks in. And dont worry about the words they are just debug messages (wont b there in final version).

Level 6
ok i like it, but it's too lag while casting this skill, too many loop trigger running at the same time, and please make the blackhole smaller, also make the gravity aoe 650, but not 900

Level 11
The AoE and all that is extremely easy to edit in game, all in the ini trigger (i made comments to make it super easy).

I will optimize triggers and make them less laggy once you like it (as much as I can).

Tell me what you think now.

Attachments

• Black Hole (2).w3x
    28 KB · Views: 68
Level 33
You can merge all of the periodic trigger by making 'artificial wait'.
In this case, you should really consider about using SetUnitX/Y to replace the MoveUnit function, this is what causes the lag, the function itself is in BJ state (GUI).

Status
Not open for further replies.