• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle.net Icon hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi I am willing to pay a shit ton of money for a hack that can change my icon on wc3 to tournament icon or 1500 win with undead.

I used to have an account with 1500 wins sylvanas Icon and I was about to get 250 wins tournament but wc3 died and I got hacked, so did most of my buddies for some reason. Some guy just hated our guts. And blizzard could not restore my account as it was years and years ago.

Anyhow I would pay you the amount of money you need, to make me gain the icon. No one plays wc3 anymore so it takes an hour to find a game and I cant climb the ladder if it takes so long.

If you can make it work, I would be extremely happy.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Please read the rules before posting. I will be closing your thread.

As per rule #14, you are not permitted to sell/buy products. Also, hacking is considered an illegal activity and is a violation of rule #10.

Rules said:
14. Trading (Selling/Buying)
- This is not an auction site. Attempting to sell or trade products is prohibited.

10. Global Laws
- Any discussions about illegal activities/products is prohibited. This includes piracy and drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.