• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Avatar Workshop - Please your profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Yes, to all pending requests.. and Directive.. always do, though requesting a vm that way kinda makes me want not to :wwink:

Anyway, several is half done, however due to Christmas celebration I might first finish them tomorrow.

Thank you very much Red Baron.
I'll be looking forward to it. :3

Yes, to all pending requests.. and Directive.. always do, though requesting a vm that way kinda makes me want not to :wwink:

Anyway, several is half done, however due to Christmas celebration I might first finish them tomorrow.

Hmm... well, VM is only for my convenience, and if you insist then I change my mind -- I will check this thread manually.

Level 35
Feel free to give it a try.

Took me some time to finish this, but I kinda like the result. Hope you do as well.

Have fun and Merry Christmas:

131841-albums1057-picture104825.gif

Thank you very much Red Baron.
I'll be looking forward to it. :3

Well, hope you like it then - tried to fit it more to his "sinister" style:

131841-albums1057-picture104827.jpg

Hmm... well, VM is only for my convenience, and if you insist then I change my mind -- I will check this thread manually.

:wgrin:

Anyway, your avatar, enjoy:

131841-albums1057-picture104830.jpg

I would be grateful if Windranger (my avatar) could have a flamboyant Christmas Hat for the occassion.

Can see you couldn't wait. So just in case you like my version better, here it is :wsmile:

131841-albums1057-picture104829.jpg

Is this workshop still active?

Doubt you wanted a Christmas hat, but dunno. So now you got one :wwink:

131841-albums1057-picture104828.jpg

Finally an avatar that weren't requested.. Just got an inspiration that I had to do... Though time doesn't permit me to actually do it as I wanted. Still maybe it can be useful.

131841-albums1057-picture104832.gif

Last edited:
Level 35
That is amazing. Well done!
I love the fact that you made it even faster.

Yea, for some odd reason, who ever made it decided to just duplicate every layer and frame, instead of adjusting time. That increased the size of the gif unnecessarily. So removed the extra, tested it and instead of changing the time as originally planned, I preferred the faster version. Glad you shared that notion.

Level 12
Okay, 3 days have passed, can ya make my avatar dynamicly change hair color?
Like green -> lime -> blonde - > orange - > red - > purple -> blue - > green
and loop that.
And I want it to be overflowing, not "one second green, on the other - lime".
Is that gonna be tough? :p

Level 5
I want the image below has border, and if possible, some awesome background. :D

Attachments

• Phoenix.jpg
    Phoenix.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.