• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation Shop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hi, i've been gone for several days and few months just for learning how to do some animating and boning(adding joints)!!!(of course i won't forget about my studies :xxd:)

ANYONE who wants me to animate something, please post it here :thumbs_up:

(Animating and boning could take a week , coz on mondays till fridays i can't do anything with my computer :sad:)
(On holidays i could work on a model ASAP if i'm not busy and on the mood :p)

What you should do
-Post the model
-Type in what kind of animation that you would like the model to hold
-Type in the Author of the model (If you're not the author post it)
-Subscribe! :D :p :)))

(Don't give me a model that is OWNED by someone, or i could get banned!)
Except if you have asked permission.

Level 15
i mean he doesent turn around he just turns his had and stabs some one standing behind him
i dont mind if u dont finish now im also asking for other attacks but i cant think of any more for the moment. you willing to make them up ur self i dont mind i just dislike 2 diferent atacks for a cinematic mayby some kind of casting animation as well

Level 10
Can you make a custom animation for the villager model?
The animation start as the villager changes his position to a lower position(like shown in pic 1)and then move both his hand together(shown in pic 2).And animation end.This animation i guess will take 1.5 sec or something.Make this if can, I need it for my map.

Attachments

• animation 1.png
    animation 1.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 106
  • animation 2.png
    animation 2.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 120
hey, as said in my thread i could need an animator for my mumakil model (got many other models too that need animation, but the mumakil is the best 1 till now). my THW-email & msn is [email protected] feel free 2 PM and email me @ any time. here are my models, you can ofc animate every1 you want from them, i am totally noob in animating.

Level 19
Hey there.
I was wondering if you could help me out with fixing some animations where the loops arent settled that good. Hard to describe, but you will see what I mean if you look at the walk animation/attack animation.
And IF it is possible merge 2 models into 1 with an -alternate- animation tag. You will see what I mean if you look at the models hehe.

Here's the request post I put most info about it: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...few-animations-look-weird-176813/#post1686525

(The model is originally made by Nasrudin, but he's been inactive at wc3 modding for like 2/3 years now. Someone else told me he was alright with editing his stuff.)

Level 4
Could you make an animation for this model? Actually it's not made by me but I'm using it on my map and author has nothing against it. If you accept it, I want you to make animation looking like grabbing someone with hair.

Attachments

• Kumadori.rar
    56.1 KB · Views: 41
Level 4
no no, just look at the model
those are only two bunches of hair, i want only them look like that
anyway this model is ugly, animations don't need to be very pro, please dude :/

Level 2
I can see you're really busy, but if you get time, I have one very simple request:
I want the tentacle model with a burrow animation (like the one crypt fiends have)

Thanks in advance if you can get time to do this for me :)

Last edited:
Level 9
Hmm... Let me rethink then.
A skeletal mage, with its head exploding, and its body falling back and eventually crashing. When it crashes (no, not blue screen), some parts will come loose. GUD NUFF CHALLENGE?

Level 18
BUMP
Hmm... Let me rethink then.
A skeletal mage, with its head exploding, and its body falling back and eventually crashing. When it crashes (no, not blue screen), some parts will come loose. GUD NUFF CHALLENGE?

woot!?

exploding is easy, the movements ARE easy, but, what i hate is the part where it will turn to pieces

Level 2
THIS THREAD ain't gonna FAIL

so shut the frickin mouth of yours
Well sorry but you are not organized and i will report that post! Have a nice day...
DemigoD, as much as the OP does seem a tad disorganized, that's no reason to tell someone that they're going to fail (then again, why simply tell someone they'll fail when you could suggest ways to prevent their failure?). Secondly, what about the OP's post will you report? This is the internet, not a kindergarten classroom, so "frickin" is perfectly acceptable, as is telling people to shut up when they're bothering you.

Basically, if you don't want an animation made, and you don't have some constructive criticism for the OP, then you have no reason to comment on this thread, so take it to pms if you feel compelled to continue any of these conversations.

EDIT: Also Demi, if you don't mind Proudmore not having the spin animation you can still get the bladestorm effect with triggers by using this model.

Last edited:
Level 11
IF you can...

Can you add like some jett boots to the Wc3 Marine model and make him fly with fire coming from his feet. Btw, I still want the normal animations so you might wanna add the animations as a Alternate animation.

Rep/credit will be given, and a big Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.