• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3 different model edit and their icons request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
DwarfFactory and HumanWindMill models are of russian RotlK mod, CastIronGolem ive found probing the horrors of the models section on wc3-maps.ru, sadly dont know whom it is. (if somebody knows, just say the word for proper crediting).
Texture path for Golem is without the war3mapimported in front of.

Ill be using Dwarffactory as an buildable human Siege workshop. It was made to be used as an neutral building therefore i need the changes made:
-add human birth and generic death.
-apply a teamcolor stripe running across the building on outer wall.
yAoyoey.png

-default animation to become stand work with addition: particle fx similar to default workshop coming out of the front door.

HumanWindmill ive used as Granary building which sells sheep and houses an global upgrade for food production. I require on that mode to:
-get rid of the ugly groundbox.
-get rid of the lookout on top however keep the tiered roof structure.
-replace all hay roof texture with brick tile roof texture. Exception: Where the pipe leads down. There its some sort of silo i guess.

At CastIronGolem i need:
-Apply teamcolor to those 'ruby gem's located on shoulder's corner
-blue glow inside visor
sg2gBZK.gif

except i want it wide within his entire visor instead only the center

After the edits have been made will also require the corresponding icons, the icon for CastIronGolem can be based on this default:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNArmorGolem.blp

Attachments

• DwarfFactory.mdx
    100.6 KB · Views: 71
  • HumanWindMill.mdx
    112.7 KB · Views: 75
  • CastIronGolem.mdx
    82.7 KB · Views: 83
  • CastIronGolem.blp
    171.5 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.