• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2D-3D Art Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requests:
Pending Requests:
-Open-

Make a request:

Submit your request here

About:
-Team members:
stonneash
don_svetlio

Started on 25th of November

Previous Work:
Stonneash:
icons_16925_btn.jpg
icons_16921_btn.jpg
icons_16902_btn.jpg
icons_16007_btn.jpg
icons_15956_btn.jpg

208383-albums6500-picture72833.jpg
models_12323_screenshot_tnb.jpg
models_12846_screenshot_tnb.jpg
models_12846_screenshot_tnb.jpg
models_12338_screenshot_tnb.jpg

P.S.:
*Always give credit, you will be banned from this workshop if not.

Last edited:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Sigelang, have you tried looking the entirety of B2M's pack AND his expansion pack? I'm pretty sure I've seen a tree like that there.

Hi sir, may I ask you to make this doodad ???
I am a terrainer and I want to make my terrain better to viewers .
Just look the picture below .
I want oak tree but I cannot find it on any sites like this.
Thank you . XD

I'll accept your request but it will take a while since you'll probably need a custom texture
and btw any poly-count limit?

@Ds Gamer :, Yes sir, I already saw all b2m trees, but I don't like it . The maple tree, The birch Tree, and Any tree .

@Stonneash :What is poly count sir ?

The amount of polygons in a model, like triangles. each polygon increase file size, usually unit in Warcraft have around 200-400 poly-counts +400 for heroes and doodads range between 1-600 or more. a low poly-counted model will have less definition, but a high poly-counted one will look smoother and it will be harder to indicate the edges of each polygon; smooth.
EDIT: a poor quality tree can have 4-12 polygons only, but a good one would have more than 200.

Last edited:
By chance I found a tree that is made by a fellow hiver (eubz). I think it matches what you seek.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...riation-208250/?prev=search=tree&d=list&r=200

I already see this sir, but I don't like the texture, The texture is not realistic . I looked all of the models in this site and even in another site , like wcunderground, xgm, chaosrealm, b2m model pack and I don't see tree like my request . I hope you can do this .
Anyway I will give you a pictures that you might use for my request :D .

Attachments

• Branches.jpg
    Branches.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 6,294
  • bark.jpg
    bark.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 151
I already see this sir, but I don't like the texture, The texture is not realistic . I looked all of the models in this site and even in another site , like wcunderground, xgm, chaosrealm, b2m model pack and I don't see tree like my request . I hope you can do this .
Anyway I will give you a pictures that you might use for my request :D .

You know that you have to credit the artist owning the textures you provided, I assume you have forgot to.
maybe you can contact the author of the tree mode I sent you (eubz) if he allows us to change the texture of his tree to your texture after you contact the artist who made that art.

Level 12
Problem:
I don't model, nor make Icons
How that will suffice for you

By the way, the request is this one:
Haven_-_06_Inquisitor_Femaletcm2114467.jpg

The Female inqusitor From Might and Magic: Heroes 6

what would be the propper reward for it?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Oooooh, I like that I like it !!!!. I'll give the reward, one of my cobblestones, which ever you choose :D. Just make it a med-high poly model. <3

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Let's say, that out of all the bullcrap Heroes 6 has, the models are one of it's better parts. Particularly, the female inquisitor has always had a special place in my heart, why didn't I think of this is beyond me :D

Level 12
Let's say, that out of all the bullcrap Heroes 6 has, the models are one of it's better parts. Particularly, the female inquisitor has always had a special place in my heart, why didn't I think of this is beyond me :D

Now I get it. LOL
It's gonna be a medium quality one and yes: the female Haven Priestess (Confessor, Inquisitor and Cleric) models are my favorites.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Well, to be honest, heroes 6 has nothing to show except fancy graphics. I mean, less factions, no more split choices, no more resource management, no interesting story. The nice models and textures are all that it has :D. I'd also like to see an angel statue and maybe I'll try and bribe stonneash with some handdrawn exclusives I have locked away on my PC :).

Level 12
Well, to be honest, heroes 6 has nothing to show except fancy graphics. I mean, less factions, no more split choices, no more resource management, no interesting story. The nice models and textures are all that it has :D. I'd also like to see an angel statue and maybe I'll try and bribe stonneash with some handdrawn exclusives I have locked away on my PC :).

Please do for both of us!
I want both the female Inquisitor and the Celestial models

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Ah, you misunderstood me a bit. I was referring to the statues of it, for which I seamingly can't find a screenshot. I guess I'll have to go in-game and find one.

Level 12
the main reason I decided to make this workshop it to gain actual experience, I will accept this request but we have to delay it until me and DS finish the arrow icon and the tree model, but A reward is appreciated.

I'm making a story that will use the Inquisitor(Hero) and the Celestial(unit) as support Hero/unit respectively, if you want to have a character in my story, you can talk to me via PM.
Or do you want reputation and Special credits?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Okay, I'm really not sure what to do with the tree anymore. . . . Should I apply your texture to eubz's tree, should I wait for a new tree or should I just wrap your texture on any high poly tree?

Sir, those textures are from my friend . He already know that . :D .

Okay, I'm really not sure what to do with the tree anymore. . . . Should I apply your texture to eubz's tree, should I wait for a new tree or should I just wrap your texture on any high poly tree?

I think you should ask eubz if he alows you to edit his model then DSgamer will do the magic.

I'm making a story that will use the Inquisitor(Hero) and the Celestial(unit) as support Hero/unit respectively, if you want to have a character in my story, you can talk to me via PM.
Or do you want reputation and Special credits?

You request is on hold. let me finish the few requests that I got on my table first.

And also, I don't like Eubz tree design , I think this is not similar to my wished model .
Sir, I want a new design or shape for my request ,

So you want a tree model not like any other tree model, even though there is trees that look like yours (the one in the picture). if so then please give more details on how its different from eubz tree model to get me to understand how am I supposed to build such an unusual model.
not saying that your lying but I need proof that you friend actually allowed you to use these textures.

I describe to you sir , The tree is look like an oak , they have many branches, leaves and other characteristic of the oak tree . Just look on the photo I attached .

A proof ? He already know that , He is not warcraft 3 modder and not a model maker, He make this for me because they have photoshop on their computer ..

Attachments

• 450px-Eiche_bei_Schönderling,_2.jpg
    450px-Eiche_bei_Schönderling,_2.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 110

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

From what I can see it's almost exactly like eubz's tree. Call me blind but I guess the only part that really differs is the trunk. If he allows, stonneash could just add several polies and I'll apply your texture.

PS: Stonneash, can you make the trunk a separate geoset? Would make my life easier.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Okay, I got round to taking a shot. Tell me what you think about this. If you don't like it, I'll redo whatever needs to be fixed.

EDIT: REAL SORRY for double post >.<. Didn't notice. Won't happen again.

EDIT2: Re-worked it and added a 2nd variation, not so elven-looking but still thought it'd be fun :)

EDIT3: Since the requester hasn't responded as to necessity of corrections, here are the BTN and DISBTN of the icon, if you need autocast or passive versions, just message me.

Import paths:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNArrow.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNArrow.blp

Attachments

• Arrow.png
    Arrow.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Арров2.png
    Арров2.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Arrow3.png
    Arrow3.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 132
  • BTNArrow.blp
    11.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DISBTNArrow.blp
    11.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 24
Sir..uhmm
I was wondering. Can you make a Lord Garithos Charge Icon
with yellow mix with orange or red(something that is holy) backround and his
hand weilding axe is like rising diagonal direction
And also make him black in the icon, well not so much black

I can wait
and the reward will be a Rep+
Can you do it?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hmmmm, this will be a bit tougher. working with small resolution ain't easy. I'll see what I can do.

Thank you. I guess i can wait :)
So you can actually do tougher requests right? Like a new tree with multiple variations, for example.
Yes sir
Sir..uhmm
I was wondering. Can you make a Lord Garithos Charge Icon
with yellow mix with orange or red(something that is holy) backround and his
hand weilding axe is like rising diagonal direction
And also make him black in the icon, well not so much black

I can wait
and the reward will be a Rep+
Can you do it?
how about more details? like is he on his horse, is he far or near?
excuse me,
how about a tileset request? can you accept it?

edit : ya, its reskin a tileset >.<

thanks
I think I'll do the previous requests while DS will take care of your request, but thats all after we finish whatever requests we have in our agenda.

Level 2
A tile? What tile do you need?

ya, it's a sakura edition tileset, what i need is grass, dark grass, and sand

or you can just edit a tileset i give you there ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqHp9uUDXbE << fall edition)

edit the tile a green with some pink colour (like the video, and edit the green colour more brightness)

It's your choice to edit, or make like that tile :thumbs_up:
Thanks

Attachments

• blp.rar
    168.7 KB · Views: 62

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Sorry for going underground, but I've been busy with IRL stuff. I'll resume work as well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.